This is an addon to the original SCP:CB game that adds a more realistic inventory, based on items worn, held and stored.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7dc73y1yn3miz ... 3.zip?dl=0
How does it look like?
SpoilerHow to interact with the inventory?
- Tab key to open and close the inventory;
- Drag items into available places using the left mouse button;
- Activate items by double-left-clicking;
- Drop items by dragging them away from everything.
- Click outside documents to stop viewing them.
- Loading time is large as all documents are being resized.
- No inventory or item sounds.
- Archives and documents do not register some mouse clicks.
- Items may be somewhat difficult to pick up correctly.
- Item scales in storage may not be completely realistic.
- Dropping a Hazmat Suit spawns the creepy upright model of the suit.
- Inventory closes properly when opening game menu.
- Inventory behaves properly when quitting the or creating a new game
- Item load progress now shown in loading bar from 15% to 30%.
- Inventory behaves as expected when saving and loading a game.
- First Aid Kits, Strange Bottles, Radio, Cups and Ballistic Vests implemented.
- SCP-714 now makes SCP-1025 safe to read.
- Quitting while wearing a S-NAV no longer crashes the game.
- Massive refactorings.
- Tweaks here and there.
- Added Easter Egg to zip file.