Re: SCP 4 Year Anniversary Update Discussion

PXLSHN wrote:
AveryLP wrote:Well, my guesses for the new SCP's are

- SCP-1499 (Already confirmed)
- SCP-457
- SCP-198
- SCP-1162

Basically most of the NTF mod SCP's
These are my guesses for the upcoming SCP's. but we'll see when 1.3 comes out...
That's mostly right. Two of the SCPs will not be implemented. Another main focus in this update is to give some already existing SCPs more potential (like :096: and :049:), so they for example appear more often in the facility and they will be then a more dangerous threat.
The 1.3 will have some features from the NTF mod, but some of them will be done in SCP:CB 1.3 first and will then be added to the NTF mod 0.2.0, so there will also be other things which aren't in the NTF mod.
Where's your source for this information?
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
AveryLP wrote:Well, my guesses for the new SCP's are

- SCP-1499 (Already confirmed)
- SCP-457
- SCP-198
- SCP-1162

Basically most of the NTF mod SCP's
These are my guesses for the upcoming SCP's. but we'll see when 1.3 comes out...
That's mostly right. Two of the SCPs will not be implemented. Another main focus in this update is to give some already existing SCPs more potential (like :096: and :049:), so they for example appear more often in the facility and they will be then a more dangerous threat.
The 1.3 will have some features from the NTF mod, but some of them will be done in SCP:CB 1.3 first and will then be added to the NTF mod 0.2.0, so there will also be other things which aren't in the NTF mod.
Where's your source for this information?
Uhm, I'm one of the creators.
Look at this post from Regalis:
http://undertowgames.com/blog/scp-cbs-4th-anniversary/

AveryLP wrote:
Mr. Guy wrote:What's going to be in the 10 Year Anniversary?
The big question is what will be on 5th Anniversary of SCP:CB (If development of SCP: CB hasn't ended by then)
How about EVERY SCP EVER MADE

nah that would be impossible. Honestly seeing all of the SCP's and MTF's in the game being expanded on and the lore of the game being expanded as well would be enough for the five year. But what else could Reg do with this game other than add more and expand? Eventually the game would become a cluster fuck, wouldn't it? Regardless, I love this game and it's one of the few games that still scares me.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Mr. Guy wrote:What's going to be in the 10 Year Anniversary?
The big question is what will be on 5th Anniversary of SCP:CB (If development of SCP: CB hasn't ended by then)
How about EVERY SCP EVER MADE

nah that would be impossible. Honestly seeing all of the SCP's and MTF's in the game being expanded on and the lore of the game being expanded as well would be enough for the five year. But what else could Reg do with this game other than add more and expand? Eventually the game would become a cluster fuck, wouldn't it? Regardless, I love this game and it's one of the few games that still scares me.
Exactly, I still hope that SCP-409 will eventually get added, because the BoH mod implemented it quite well in my opinion.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

CommanderPro100 wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I still hope that SCP-409 will eventually get added, because the BoH mod implemented it quite well in my opinion.
Isn't it basically a re-skinned 008?
Not really, since 008 is a virus while 409 is a crystal that makes you crystallize.
But the mechanic is similar though.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I still hope that SCP-409 will eventually get added, because the BoH mod implemented it quite well in my opinion.
Isn't it basically a re-skinned 008?
Not really, since 008 is a virus while 409 is a crystal that makes you crystallize.
But the mechanic is similar though.
Yeah, SCP-409 would have the disadvantage of being a one time SCP. It could be done by making multiple places where SCP-409 stains can be seen and will give the effect as soon as the player touches them, but it would still make it an easy to pass SCP. Basically SCP-1499 and another SCP will be added in 1.3, what happens in teh future isn't sure as for now.