MAV error help

Hello. I cannot start a new game. The game crashes while loading a new game at 45%. Then a few mins later, i get a MAV error. I tried all the recommendations suggested in the main MAV thread, nothing changed.

If this is thread exists already, i am sorry. I tried looking everywhere for this problem, but i found nothing.

Laptop Specs:
Intel (R) Pentium (R) M processor 1.50GHz
Video Card : MOBILITY RADEON HD
Ram Size: 512 MBytes
Windows XP professional service pack 3

Probably the terrible specs, but it might be something else (I hope)
Last edited by emrakull on Fri May 15, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: MAV error help

One of them was "failed to load janitor.npc" or something like that, happened when entered the room where 173 kills a scientist = janitor (also room with gasmask).
Another is "failed to load GFX/Blue feather".
Another is GFX/npcs/106_normals.png
Also failed to load sound/035/helpme.ogg
Check my custom map for CB viewtopic.php?t=10630

Agent G wrote:One of them was "failed to load janitor.npc" or something like that, happened when entered the room where 173 kills a scientist = janitor (also room with gasmask).
Another is "failed to load GFX/Blue feather".
Another is GFX/npcs/106_normals.png
Also failed to load sound/035/helpme.ogg
Could you please check whether the following files are in your game folder:
GFX\npcs\janitor.jpg
SFX\music\Blue Feather.ogg
GFX\npcs\106_normals.png
SFX\035\helpme.ogg

If not, then your game folder is corrupted for some reason (redownloading might help). If they are there and the game still can't load them, I'm not sure what could cause this. Posting your computer specs might help (if you have very little RAM it could be the cause of the problems).

All there. I didn't mention though that I probably won't get the MAV/could not load crash again straigh after I open the game.
I think the chances to get these errors depends on the amount of time you played before going there.

Also, now I am on 1.1.1. I will do a new lets play the soonest I can and inform you if I still get them.

Specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate - 64bit
Intel core i5-4200U 1.6 GHz (turbo boost 2.6 GHz)
AMD Radeon R7 M265 - 2GB VRAM
4GB RAM
Check my custom map for CB viewtopic.php?t=10630

Agent G wrote:Also getting it from time to time when passing through doors. (also stuff like "failed to load X").
Sorry, but shouldn't you post that in another thread? I really just wanna know how to fix this so i can experience this game myself...