Re: [v1.2.3] 173 moves in MTF line of sight

Agent G wrote:What happens: SCP-173 always moves in the line of sight of 3 MTFs when the player blinks.

What should happen: 173 is stuck in place. (There is no way the 3 MTFs will blink at the same time as the player, especially when they alert each others' blink.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's probably always been that way. I think juan is working on that now.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Regalis wrote: Because it's already a massive improvement to the old broken AI even if there are some features missing
According to the thread the MTFs don't have any voice lines implemented and they don't even shoot the player. Did you re-add those features or are they missing in the current release? -_-
Yeah, I did add (and change) a lot of things, including the voice lines and shooting the player.

Regalis wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
Regalis wrote: Because it's already a massive improvement to the old broken AI even if there are some features missing
According to the thread the MTFs don't have any voice lines implemented and they don't even shoot the player. Did you re-add those features or are they missing in the current release? -_-
Yeah, I did add and change a lot of things, including the voice lines and shooting the player.
Oh...alright for a second I thought you just...err you get the idea. :laugh: