Re: SCP 106 bug

I just don't care wrote:While playing SCPCB,I encountered SCP 106. I lead him through the tesla gate, but the tesla gate did not shock him. I've seen this happen with other SCPs. (The tesla was active by the way)
Is he spawn in the same room where tesla gate?

Agent G wrote:I can confirm the bug. It seems to mostly happen if the player is farther from the Tesla Gate.
Oh yeah, it happens when you're not in the tesla room right?
It's because the tesla gate event seems to only getting updated when the player is in the tesla room itself.

Well, for me I didn't have to be too far from the gate at all for it not to shock him. I was even in the same room as the gate and it still didn't affect him. Although, I did have godmode on. Don't know if that had anything to do with it or not.

I also noticed that if you happen to have godmode on and he tries to grab you, for some reason he is unable to drag you into his pocket dimension. This didn't happen in previous updates. Even with godmode on he had still been able to drag you into the pocket dimension. But now, if you have it on he can't seem to be able to do it. Another glitch perhaps? I don't know.

Vane Brain wrote:
I just don't care wrote:While playing SCPCB,I encountered SCP 106. I lead him through the tesla gate, but the tesla gate did not shock him. I've seen this happen with other SCPs. (The tesla was active by the way)
Is he spawn in the same room where tesla gate?
No
im based