First things first, I would like to thank Chiko for helping me fix the scuffed grid load (that I completely fucked up and was all my fault), I would have given up on this sub if it wasn't for him and the other folks at BTEN.
Special thanks to Chynya for pointing me the right way in getting my RegEx working.
Thanks to Athena for providing the submarine's description.
Furthermore, A lot of this submarine is inspired by the Akula 78, so big shout out to Alfred, you're the goat.
I'm back, and with a new sub! The Viper is a submarine based around alternating between stealth and firepower to achieve victory over its opponents.
Designed by one of the Coalition's many doctorate acquiring scientists with the help of a small engineering team, the Viper is built on the basis of combat without contact. Being able to dispatch any target with relative ease due to the arsenal it holds aboard, it's no surprise how it has become well-renowned in it's own right, for better or for worse. It boasts a hefty amount of safety systems to ensure crew survival.
I would say that it is my best looking submarine to date:
Screenshot of the Viper:
A few of the Viper's Features:
- A semi-fixed grid load akin to the ones seen on Chiko's submarines.
- A fully functional stealth system complete with toggled lights, engine power cutting and reactor shutdowns.
- A lack of meat to avoid creatures detecting the submarine.
- The libtard brig.
- A battery den that can hold large amounts of power for an extended time in stealth mode.
- An arsenal of lethal & non-lethal weaponry.
- 3 drop pods to drop onto hostile submarines from above.
- 2 static railgun spots that fire 3 railgun shells in rapid succession, capable of obliterating creatures or hulls alike.
- A reactor measurement system accurate to 500W.
Much like the Judas, a lot of machines aren't able to be re-wired.
Stealth mode doesn't kick in immediately, so make sure to preemptively use it before engagements.
Basic rundown of stealth:
- Make sure you know your surroundings, when stealth is online you cannot see anything without sonar.
- Make sure batteries have enough charge and sonar is off (stealth mode drains batteries fast)
- Turn stealth mode on, wait for reactor to fully shutdown before proceeding (you can speed up how fast it turns off by filling it with coolant)
- Turn stealth mode off when clear of threats, then stick 4 rods into the reactor to reach grid load fast.
Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/upvsd7srp5m77 ... r.sub?dl=0