Re: List of SCP Games

The SCP Foundation has turned its gaze on a couple of the SCP Games mentioned on this list for not attributing properly. I'm just warning you game Dev's watch your step with the Foundation they have a terrible attitude towards anyone not following their Creative Commons. They have and will do more than just sit back and let it slide, these people are no pushovers. So if you get a message from a Foundation admin or mod change whatever you did wrong right away.
SCP The Shadows Lead Developer!
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)
Developing a Secret SCP Based Game

Cridone wrote:
Salvador wrote:The SCP Foundation has turned its gaze on a couple of the SCP Games mentioned on this list for not attributing properly. I'm just warning you game Dev's watch your step with the Foundation they have a terrible attitude towards anyone not following their Creative Commons. They have and will do more than just sit back and let it slide, these people are no pushovers. So if you get a message from a Foundation admin or mod change whatever you did wrong right away.
The only games I see so far actually using this license are SCP:CB and Six Eight Two.
Ah, crap! I better look into it quick! *runs off to a new window*
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Lifestalkerz wrote:Coming out soon...
Nope mate, can't advertise your game in random threads. I kept your post here since it was the most relevant place to post it. You can make a thread for your game once you have 3 posts.
It slep time bunner.