Need SCP-610 Infected Model

Ok So for the game i making i need a Scp 610 Model that will work with Fps creator. My current modeler ButterShy is working on other things for the game right now. The Model doesn't need to be prefect but i need it to be usable for in game use. If you would like to help replay below. If you would like to test the Pre Pre Alpha version just ask me, oh and here's what an scp 610 infected should look like

Re: Need SCP-610 Infected Model

BJFowLer wrote:Ok thanks :) oh and about Fps creator i know....
not trying to be a dick. :p just dont like the fps creator, mainly cuz its an insult.

anyway... heres a hint on getting your model, take an ordinary man model, strip it of textures make a fleshy rotton texture and wrap it all over it, then extend the head or other limbs outwards and cut it in 8 or more places on the neck of the limb, then bone the limb and set each singular bone to just under the cuts making 8 or more bones on the neck.

then animate the model with his head dragging on the ground, and in the fps creator (if you can do this) while hes moving make dust particles appear as he moves on the head on the floor.

this is beginners stuff. good luck ;D
SCP WANDER POPULARITY
MMO TYME KINGDOM POPULATIRY

I know Fps Creator is an "insult" i just need to learn some coding before i move on to something else, there will be an engine change trust me i don't like useing this crappy shit any more then you like hearing about it. Anyway thanks for the tips i'll get right on that model i can't understand why i didn't think of that earlier

BJFowLer wrote:I know Fps Creator is an "insult" i just need to learn some coding before i move on to something else, there will be an engine change trust me i don't like useing this crappy shit any more then you like hearing about it. Anyway thanks for the tips i'll get right on that model i can't understand why i didn't think of that earlier
FPS Maker is a okay engine, although I recommend Unity. Even the entire Slenderman's Shadow series is being re-made in Unity. (Was FPS Maker.)