SCP- The Doctors

We should have a game where you are one of the Doctors or Scientist doing the day to day tests around the facility. Where we can test each of the SCP's and it doesn't even need to have graphics! It can all be a text game. At least by what I think. It would be alot harder to do with graphics.

Re: SCP- The Doctors

Bluefox0 wrote:We should have a game where you are one of the Doctors or Scientist doing the day to day tests around the facility. Where we can test each of the SCP's and it doesn't even need to have graphics! It can all be a text game. At least by what I think. It would be alot harder to do with graphics.
That is a good idea I think, but I think it would be better with it being a visual game, and not a text game. Otherwise there would be a easier alternative to this game, which would be called READING THE ACTUAL ARTICLES.

Awesomeguy147 : Well I know the artical and have read... well not more then half... anyway I have read some of them but I want to interact with the items. I just think that it would be a great game...

SaitoFOX: Would be great if you could. Read info about them on the wiki and if maybe do like days, years, months go by and you get more and more items in holds... Of course some items will react badly to others like on the wiki, and most end with death... like containment breach! Alot of people enjoy a good text based adventure game and More people love SCP.

Details of the game in mind, yet do not have the ability to create it :
1. Have days, month, years when you get more SCP's and gain a larger surplus of D people. (I say D people because I have a fickle memory and can't remember what the actual name is.)
2. Destruction of Base. Like when your dumb enough to combine SCP-173 with SCP-914 with setting on Very Fine, or something similar.
3. Duds, yet informative information. Like with above (SCP-173+SCP-914) Maybe things won't work cause I know that the damn statue won't break... Frustrating.
4. TONS OF OPTIONS! Make tons of outcomes, duds, destruction, and if your clever enough, give your guys in the field a little help with upgrades or something. Of course there will be more... like sleep options, and skip options (Like when you just want to wait out a month for your guys to get back or get more funds or something.)

Of course I hope these are some good ideas on it if anyone wants to use them. No credit needed... Just to be able to play it :3

The thoughts of this being online intreage (Can't spell the damn thing) me. Maybe not an MMORPG, but have like lobbies where you can only have a few Scientists, to have tests and stuff. IDK how that would work... but its just another idea...

I wish it was possible to become a one man pro game dev overnight. i have so many things in my imagination.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌