Re: SCP- The Doctors

So, ok, lets make a list of what we want in the game:
-Rank up (level-0 to level-5)
-Simulator type game
-Routine (experiments, note taking, etc..)
-Decisions
-Containment breaches
-Interactive NPCs
-Online mode
-Choices (speech, actions,etc...)
-Shit ton of SCPs

Im not sure what else to add. Its hard to descrive this "game".
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

We could have it like a top down game, It wouldn't be too hard I hope, make some sprites, create the rooms in 2-D, I guess we could add the builder in it to expand down... Maybe a Mini map to show how far down you are. I still think its just all underground, with a few small buildings ontop. Where else would you find a top secret lab? A single player and a Multiplayer setting. Would it be hard? IDK, text would seem more appropriate, sense the whole wiki is in text. It would be kinda easier too... What do you all think?

I'm pretty descent with online php/html/sql coding, I could make a simple text-based online version of this... maybe have the features described and having everything be within instanced facilities w/3-4 people playing in each, you'ld have to restart upon death or an XK-end of the world scenario...
Each facility would contain randomized safe, euclid, and keter class SCP's (while coding to make sure that at least a couple insanely dangerous ones make it in there, and at least one capable of an XK scenario)
You could manage resources (those under your purview at least, you can't control the entire facility's personnel) such as research staff (strengthen containment procedures, decrease chance of breakout), guards (depending on the SCP, this may be more effective at containing breaches, also could control Class-D breakouts), Class D's (used for testing), etc...

Would something like this be alright?? ^^

I have an idea. While its a text game, have a gif on one of the corners.
For example:
| text text text text..........|______________|
| text text text text...............................|
|_______________________________________|
|..........What you write...........................|
|_______________________________________|
So, lets say you are in the break room. In the gif are there would be a short gif (that repeats) of a break room place, with maybe a few scientist talking and stuff.
Or if you are on a containment room, just have the image.
On the CB, have tunnels or stuff like that.

What Im saying is, that wherever you are. Just make it so there is a gif or image of the place. This way it would be more inmersive.

NOTE: Imagine the dots as blank spaces
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Text game.wouldn't cut it for such a game like this. A first person game would be better. i might make some mock maps in hammer
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

I also want demotion and penalties for letting civilians die. At the start you should pick where your lab is, being in a heavily populated/sparsely populated/away from civilized area-ish area would have it's ups and downs. I would say give it retro/pixel/cute graphics but that kind of thing is overdone. I think it should be a micro-managing game.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!