Re: [0.9.1] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.5.3 (SCP-4

seaal wrote:Hey Innocent Sam, I still need help:
seaal wrote:Whenever I quick load, I crash with the message(Not exact though): "Save file (v0) is not supported for SCP - Containment Breach V0.5.3!"

One thing though, the first time I loaded it, it asked to update to v0.5.3. Does that mean anything? It USED to work on v0.5.2.
Found out why, gonna get a hotfix out asap.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Have you thought about scp-457 yet?Possibly you could use the monitored room with gas and a scp-173 spawn to have a mechanic using a hazmat suit and 457 in the room to avoid him so 008 has a purpose that to get rid of him you have to shut of 008 to kill him beacuase of a gas flow? I don't know just a little idea for you! :D
CUT THE RED WIRE
NEVER!
ORANGE IS FOR GELATINOUS BLOBS OFF GOO!
SCP-999 FOR PRESIDENT

InnocentSam wrote:
seaal wrote:Hey Innocent Sam, I still need help:
seaal wrote:Whenever I quick load, I crash with the message(Not exact though): "Save file (v0) is not supported for SCP - Containment Breach V0.5.3!"

One thing though, the first time I loaded it, it asked to update to v0.5.3. Does that mean anything? It USED to work on v0.5.2.
Found out why, gonna get a hotfix out asap.
Thanks!
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

NSpvzXscp wrote:Have you thought about scp-457 yet?Possibly you could use the monitored room with gas and a scp-173 spawn to have a mechanic using a hazmat suit and 457 in the room to avoid him so 008 has a purpose that to get rid of him you have to shut of 008 to kill him beacuase of a gas flow? I don't know just a little idea for you! :D
Cridone wrote:W-wh-what?
Decoding...

"Have you thought about SC-457 yet? You could probably have a mechanic in the lockroom using a Hazmat Suit and 457 there too. That'd give 008 a purpose in that to kill 457, you have to shut off 008 because of the gas flow."

Decoded transmission may differ from the original transmission.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Re: [0.9.1] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.5.4 (SCP-4

AveryLP wrote:It's suggy(suggestion) time for me again, but this time I will suggest no SCP's

I suggest an modification to SCP-038
-If the player would try to duplicate SCP-500-01, it's result could maybe be an 'Normal Red Pill', which only would have an like 25% chance to heal you.
It already does this, I think. Off the top of my head...

Panacea - Red Pill.
The Encyclopaedia of Common Diseases - The Encyclopaedia of Common Diseases (Except it does not give you illnesses)
The Jaded Ring - Jade Ring.
The Cowbell - A Cowbell.

All outputs are useless and have no purpose. That was back in v0.8.2 and I'm not sure if there's an output from The "Telekill" Alloy yet.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Hey Inoccent Sam, I've got a bug that I'm sure is only in Box of Horrors because I never experienced this before in the normal game. There were 2 saves I've had that resulted in no electric center ever spawning! If an electric center doesn't spawn, your save is doomed infinitely unless you use the console. Gate A requires you to turn off the remote door control system so the gate opens, and Gate B requires you to turn it off, talk to SCP-079, then turn it back on. Also, since tesla gates hardly ever spawn in the real game, could you make them more common? This makes it impossible or harder to get "Lure SCP-106 into a tesla gate" because either one never spawns, or MTF contain him. BTW, they contain him QUICKLY once they come.
AveryLP wrote:It's suggy(suggestion) time for me again, but this time I will suggest no SCP's

I suggest an modification to SCP-038
-If the player would try to duplicate SCP-500-01, it's result could maybe be an 'Normal Red Pill', which only would have an like 25% chance to heal you.
It already says on the SCP Foundation if you duplicate a red pill,
SCP Foundation wrote:the success of the duplicated pills is limited. The duplicated pills are only effective in curing the subject 30% of the time, with chance of successful healing dropping as time since cloned increases. In 60% of the cases where the infection is permanent, symptoms of infection remain, though further infestation is neutralized. Repeated dosing with SCP-038 cloned pills is recommended for all personnel suffering from incurable conditions, as supply of SCP-500 remains extremely limited.
In other words, 30%(Decrease 2% every minute) cures, 60%(Increase 1% every minute) makes it permanent, 10%(Increase 1% every minute) does nothing. If you become permanently infected, it says you can keep eating cloned pills until you're finally cured, as SCP-500-cloned can cure it's own disease.
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

seaal wrote:Hey Inoccent Sam, I've got a bug that I'm sure is only in Box of Horrors because I never experienced this before in the normal game. There were 2 saves I've had that resulted in no electric center ever spawning! If an electric center doesn't spawn, your save is doomed infinitely unless you use the console. Gate A requires you to turn off the remote door control system so the gate opens, and Gate B requires you to turn it off, talk to SCP-079, then turn it back on. Also, since tesla gates hardly ever spawn in the real game, could you make them more common? This makes it impossible or harder to get "Lure SCP-106 into a tesla gate" because either one never spawns, or MTF contain him. BTW, they contain him QUICKLY once they come.
Odd. Probably the new rooms. I'll message Regalis about how to make a room more guaranteed to spawn because I have no clue :)
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile