Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.4 (SCP-0

I've tried this mod recently as well and it's amazing :D

I especially like the concept of the clipboard and the night vision goggles - I wish they could truly be implemented in the game!

As for the new SCPs added, well, the key (SCP-005) is the best addition so far - and I like the fact that it's not always too easy to obtain for every new game (nice note, Dr. Maynard)! Most of the other SCPs added are cool as well - although honestly I don't see the point to visit them other than to just 'experience' what they do and eventually end up dead (it's fine enough to use the 3D glasses [SCP-178] and to get near the skull [SCP-1123] though). I wish there was a bit more of a good reason to go inside the rooms where the dangerous SCPs lie. And there seems to be a few more MAVs appearing in the mod compared to the original (then again, I am always experiencing that while in noclip mode, so maybe I'm being an idiot on my part). But still, it's a really awesome mod that expands the game a lot! Hope there's more to come!
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

PandorasBox wrote:I've tried countless times to play the Box of Horrors mod, but an error message that says "Used lib not found" continuously pops up. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothing helps. I've tried uninstalling the mod, then reinstalling it - (quite a few times, actually). Sadly, that doesn't work either.

How can I fix it?
This usually means that one of the following files is missing or can't be accessed:
  • FastExt.dll
  • FastText.dll
  • zlibwapi.dll
Make sure these files are in your game directory.

Title: Dark Characters + Pixelated Text + Missing Items from 914

What is it: NPC's during the intro sequence are incredibly dark, almost to the point of being silhouettes. Document Pages found (as well as computer screens) have extremely pixelated text (I'm running the game at 1024x768 windowed resolution), and sometimes when I put items through SCP-914, they don't show up on the OUTPUT side and in fact have disappeared completely.

When it occurs: Dark NPC's occur during the intro sequence, Pixelated Text shows up whenever I try to view a document page or computer monitor, and the 914 bug occurs randomly when placing objects initializing the conversion sequence (objects are not left behind in the INPUT container, they disappear completely).

Error messages: NONE

Version of Box of Horrors: 0.7.4 (SCP:CB version is 0.9.3)

Picture:
Pixelated Text
http://imgur.com/hY3nyU2
Dark Characters
http://imgur.com/9q9cVZ8
Last edited by Doomblade3890 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.