Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.4 (SCP-0

Doomblade3890 wrote:and sometimes when I put items through SCP-914, they don't show up on the OUTPUT side and in fact have disappeared completely.
That has to do with a "bug-fix" from the original game.

Code: Select all

v0.9
- dropped items don't clip through each other anymore
Instead they drop next to each other, the more items you drop the more distance they will get, and for SCP-914 they drop outside the "Intake" chamber and even behind the wall, outside of the grap range.

juanjpro wrote:
MetroDelta wrote:I see that you enabled the bump mapping, you should disable it, because the game become more buggy when it is enabled.
We fixed some bugs related to bump mapping, but maybe we did something wrong and that darkens the NPC models.

About the pixelated documents, have you tried using a different resolution? It's obviously a problem with our fast scaling method.
Maybe if we apply some quick bilinear filtering on lower resolutions it'll fix it.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

I really love your great mod, it's by far my favourite and I think it harmonizes very well with the original game. The achievements are a nice idea too - but could there be an option to deactivate the ingame messages in the next release?
For me such ingame-achievement-messages destroy the perfect immersion that makes SCP:CB so special. They seem like an additional narrative level, like an external "authority" that doesn't integrate itself logically into the gameworld itself.
Cheers

Kingravel wrote:I really love your great mod, it's by far my favourite and I think it harmonizes very well with the original game. The achievements are a nice idea too - but could there be an option to deactivate the ingame messages in the next release?
For me such ingame-achievement-messages destroy the perfect immersion that makes SCP:CB so special. They seem like an additional narrative level, like an external "authority" that doesn't integrate itself logically into the gameworld itself.
Cheers
There's a parameter in the options file that lets you disable them.

Code: Select all

[box_of_horrors]
check for updates = true
achievement popup enabled = true
Change it to false and the messages will be disabled.

Just a quick question: Do the MTF's attack the instance of SCP-049-2 from the Medibay and vice-versa?

EDIT: New bug to report
Title: MAV at SCP-020

What is it: Causes MAV to occur at SCP-020's room

When it occurs: When wearing NVG's and Gas Mask simultaneously, entering SCP-020's airlocks will cause the game to crash with a MAV

EDIT: I experienced this bug when loading a saved game just outside of Gate A. After trying to get back into the Gate A elevator room, the game crashed again with another MAV. I'm starting to wonder if this bug will occur anytime you try to enter any room from a loaded game where you had both the gas mask and NV goggles on at the same time.

Error messages: Memory Access Violation!

Version of Box of Horrors: 0.7.4

Picture: http://imgur.com/4j7ddHJ
Last edited by Doomblade3890 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.