Re: [1.0.5] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.9c

Sepulchure wrote:I know it's probably a stupid question but... when there will be new version for 1.06?

I experience some crashes and i know that the advice is to downgrade the game to 1.0.5. But still i'd like to see a BoH compatible with the newest version.

Sorry for bothering and my bad english.
Porting the code to a new version is a bit of a tedious job and both me and juanjpro are occupied with other projects. The source code is included so maybe another programmer can port it.

Regalis is building some of the BoH into the full game though, so I might just wait until that version then port over the rest of BoH.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

juanjpro wrote:Something deleted the download from the updates server again. I'm reuploading it now, it'll work again in a few minutes.
Ok, I'm going to purchase a VPS this weekend, and I'll get it set up to host BoH files. While I'm in the source code I may as well port it to 1.0.6 (since I'm going to need to setup Blitz3D to compile again anyway).
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Thanks Juan, cant wait to try it! The mod looks great! (Of what I have seen on youtube playthroughs.) Not sure what 009 does ingame though. Can't wait for the 1.0.6 update, you and InnocentSam keep up the good work! (Also, not sure if it's possible, but I think adding SCP-248 ''110%" would be cool. It could be applied to items to upgrade them, kinda like a portable 914!)
Your average SCP:CB nerd. Nothing really special

Hey guys, I have a problem launching Box of Horrors. I downloaded the latest SCP:CP version (v 1.0.6) and then unzipped the latest BoH version on its folder, but whenever I try to launch the mod, an error message pops up displaying: "Sound SFX\death1.ogg not found". I can play the moddless version normally, tho. Any ideas on how to fix it? I've tried deleting the whole thing and unzipping it again, but no luck :c