Re: [1.3.X] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.2.0 in progress again)

DL_Baryonyx wrote:I got a suggestion for the mod, you see in the 914 test log they put a berreta hand gun on each settings, with 1:1 giving a diferrent gun, what if you put let's say your P90 in 914 and set it on 1:1, and you could get a different gun like a MP-40 or an AK-47
Well, I thought of something like this, but I'm not sure if it should be one of these guns. I actually plan to add some more weapons in 0.2.0, but I'm not sure if I can realize this idea that much (mostly 914 could be used to upgrade a weapon for making it for example shoot faster,having more damage, etc...).

diszxchat wrote:I realized that SCP-198 doesn't have a death scene so I have an idea:

Once the player pick up, they can't remove it of course and they are forced to drink.

There will be message saying, "You can't stop drinking it" and then "You feel tired" then the player dies. "Class D was found dead in the SCP-198's containment chamber, its bond have broken off".
Well, that can work. Altough I thought that SCP-198 has a chance of the player not letting him die. It's so that SCP-198 will be a blockade for the inventory and not killing the player (but I also plan a way to get rid of it if you picked it up).

PXLSHN wrote:
diszxchat wrote:I realized that SCP-198 doesn't have a death scene so I have an idea:

Once the player pick up, they can't remove it of course and they are forced to drink.

There will be message saying, "You can't stop drinking it" and then "You feel tired" then the player dies. "Class D was found dead in the SCP-198's containment chamber, its bond have broken off".
Well, that can work. Altough I thought that SCP-198 has a chance of the player not letting him die. It's so that SCP-198 will be a blockade for the inventory and not killing the player (but I also plan a way to get rid of it if you picked it up).
Wouldn't adding the ability to remove it contradict the canon too much?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them