Re: Multiplayer mod?

InnocentSam wrote:
D-9999 wrote:I'm not trying to revive a dead argument, but 1 statement made 0% sense to me. "...it's not supposed to be fun..." What? Who ever said that SCP: CB wasn't fun? Of course it's fun! Just because something is scary doesn't mean it can't be fun. :P No offense, but please think about these statements before you speak. ;)
It is fun, but there are some games that are scary to some people without being fun. I dislike Amnesia for that reason. Games like Cry of Fear are fun because your friends can hear you scream like a little girl while getting chased by a 7ft dead guy with chainsaw's for hands.
Lel. That is very true. :3
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Daxmarko wrote:
Vinnoe wrote: well it SEEMED like it, and its not supposed to be fun, its supposed to be scary. admittedly it would be funny to be with your friend and neither of you know :173: is nearby and kills your friend. heh to hear a sudden neck snapping sound would be hilarious and terrifying at the same time. the mod doesnt need to be any more complicated than it already is, it would just involve playing with your friends, and better ai for the scps. it does not need anything other than those 2 things.
I just gave a idea. Calm down. -_- Its so easy to add them and we were talking about servers that more than 2 people can join. For example there soo many funny and unsusal Amnesia custom stories and they are still scary,and funny. There so much multiplayer horor games that are still very scary,like Cry of Fear and No More Room In Hell. Scp doesnt need to be uber scary everywhere... Its still scary and funny in multiplayer but you are trying to prevent that. End of discussion.
im not trying to prevent it from being scary and funny. i just said it SHOULDNT be fun. just scary. but not so scary that you would stop playing the game. all i have been trying to say is, this mod doesnt need those commands. now its the end of discussion. no exceptions.
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198041004756]
[/url]

Science for the Science God!

Vinnoe wrote:
Daxmarko wrote:
Vinnoe wrote: well it SEEMED like it, and its not supposed to be fun, its supposed to be scary. admittedly it would be funny to be with your friend and neither of you know :173: is nearby and kills your friend. heh to hear a sudden neck snapping sound would be hilarious and terrifying at the same time. the mod doesnt need to be any more complicated than it already is, it would just involve playing with your friends, and better ai for the scps. it does not need anything other than those 2 things.
I just gave a idea. Calm down. -_- Its so easy to add them and we were talking about servers that more than 2 people can join. For example there soo many funny and unsusal Amnesia custom stories and they are still scary,and funny. There so much multiplayer horor games that are still very scary,like Cry of Fear and No More Room In Hell. Scp doesnt need to be uber scary everywhere... Its still scary and funny in multiplayer but you are trying to prevent that. End of discussion.
im not trying to prevent it from being scary and funny. i just said it SHOULDNT be fun. just scary. but not so scary that you would stop playing the game. all i have been trying to say is, this mod doesnt need those commands. now its the end of discussion. no exceptions.
>Acting like he'ss the creator of the mod.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote: >Acting like he's the creator of the mod.
just incorrectly stating an opinion >.>

so hows the mod progress? just asking.
[/url]

Vinnoe wrote:
Cridone wrote: >Acting like he's the creator of the mod.
just incorrectly stating an opinion >.>

so hows the mod progress? just asking.
I think his last update was in febuary. Hope it doesnt get canceled :oops:

ToastLover946 wrote: I think his last update was in February. Hope it doesn't get canceled :oops:
never even crossed my mind about that. now i'm a bit worried
[/url]

Vinnoe wrote:
ToastLover946 wrote: I think his last update was in February. Hope it doesn't get canceled :oops:
never even crossed my mind about that. now i'm a bit worried
Seemed Daxy was the one doing the mod, but if it is someone else that hasn't been commenting, i'm worried. It's been half a year since the last update, so perhaps we can safely say the mod is dead? If it isn't, please say so, or else this thread will be all for naught.

(AKA if you don't say the mod is alive, then a fat lock will arrive for this poor thread)

No, ShadowZ is gone, but Monocle has not yet abandoned us. Atleast completely. Just ask him, but he's busy so it'll take a while to get replies.

mrpeanut188 wrote:No, ShadowZ is gone, but Monocle has not yet abandoned us. Atleast completely. Just ask him, but he's busy so it'll take a while to get replies.
What happened to Shadow? Hope :173: didn't get him.