Re: Multiplayer mod?

ShadowZ wrote:project is cancelled
Well, I guess that means I can do it. Perhaps when I get more knowledge about Blitz, I'll start the process. But I shall start when 0.8 comes out, because 0.7.4 will be VERY outdated by the time I start. Anyhow, I'll get to it tomorrow. For now, I got some work to do.

NOTE TO SHADOWZ: I won't make the mod if you don't want me to. I'll start when I get permission.
LeesharaLIKE31 wrote:Let's let my posts be considered to all!
No, Leeshara. Let your posts die of negligence in the deepest corners of hell itself. That is all. Not one of them has been constructive.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:
ShadowZ wrote:project is cancelled
Well, I guess that means I can do it. Perhaps when I get more knowledge about Blitz, I'll start the process. But I shall start when 0.8 comes out, because 0.7.4 will be VERY outdated by the time I start. Anyhow, I'll get to it tomorrow. For now, I got some work to do.

NOTE TO SHADOWZ: I won't make the mod if you don't want me to. I'll start when I get permission.
LeesharaLIKE31 wrote:Let's let my posts be considered to all!
No, Leeshara. Let your posts die of negligence in the deepest corners of hell itself. That is all. Not one of them has been constructive.
LOL AT THE PICTURE... THIS HAS TO BE DONE! and i thinks we should make a mod that allows you to be an scp and try to kill the surviving d-class...
I LOVE SCP-096!

Hmm, I actually have a suggestion. Maybe you should consider merging this mod with work for the character customization mod? So you can choose how you appear when playing with others, so you could be say, a Class D, or maybe a scientist, with variations of each?
It slep time bunner.