Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.6.5 (SCP-1

samhamnam wrote:
SCP-500 wrote:I don't know if this is the zombie from the medibay or one of the 049 tunnel zombies.

I never entered the medibay but this guy came after me while i was in 096's server room, is this a bug or something?.
Spoiler
You know that if you walk too far away from that zombie he will teleport like 096 is doing.
I do know but he should only do that when he's activated, which he wasn't when i met him.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
SCP-500 wrote:
samhamnam wrote: You know that if you walk too far away from that zombie he will teleport like 096 is doing.
I do know but he should only do that when he's activated, which he wasn't when i met him.
Wait... So in a way the zombie roams and facility forever after visiting medbay?
That's pretty cool, only saw him once he never reappeared.
Yep once you walk into his room you can then find him walking around sometimes.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
SCP-500 wrote:Yep once you walk into his room you can then find him walking around sometimes.
Yeah never had that happen to me. Were you playing for a long time after seeing the med bay?
Yes and no, the very first time this happened to me i was still in the light containment zone looking for 178, had been looking maybe 7 or 8 minutes.

The second i was in the heavy containment zone (Not the zombie from the screenshot), i was probably playing around 30 minutes.

InnocentSam wrote:Updated!
So after kerfuffling around with FTPs and sorts, I actually managed to get this update out ¬.¬

17/03/14 - v0.6.6
  • Added Random Maintenance Tunnels by juanjpro
  • Added brightness/fog slider to options by juanjpro
Where's the mirror for mediafire?
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Kenneth crooker wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:Updated!
So after kerfuffling around with FTPs and sorts, I actually managed to get this update out ¬.¬

17/03/14 - v0.6.6
  • Added Random Maintenance Tunnels by juanjpro
  • Added brightness/fog slider to options by juanjpro
Where's the mirror for mediafire?
https://www.mediafire.com/?od9bp942n3jzs40
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile