Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.1.1) The Big Update

Mr. Guy wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Mr. Guy wrote:For everyone getting bugs with 0.1.1 update, I just recommend downloading 0.1.0 and wait for 0.2.0.

Hey, guys! So, I've not posted in a very long time detailing all of the things I've done with the Coop addition to the mod. I've been facing an error which doesn't allow a server to be created, but I fixed it, and then another error is created. It's a big headache but I'm going to try to fix everything that I can. I also might make another Coop mod seperate, after I finish it. So you and a friend can play as Class-Ds.
Well, it's going to be long until 0.2.0, considering 1.3 for the main game is coming anytime soon.
Reglias told me that they are trying to get it out in a month, maybe this month but I don't know. Expect major features, really major.
Huh, didn't Vane Brain say something about a possible release between 15-18 of June?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
Mr. Guy wrote:
AveryLP wrote: Well, it's going to be long until 0.2.0, considering 1.3 for the main game is coming anytime soon.
Reglias told me that they are trying to get it out in a month, maybe this month but I don't know. Expect major features, really major.
Huh, didn't Vane Brain say something about a possible release between 15-18 of June?
I said, but... we found another thing that will be good to add, so... I think we will try to end 1.3 somewhere on July

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Mr. Guy wrote:
I said, but... we found another thing that will be good to add, so... I think we will try to end 1.3 somewhere on July
So, lemme guess, it might come out during the European time summer holidays.
Can't wait to see what that another thing is going to be. (Anyways, let's move any 1.3 discussion to it's discussion thread)
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote: Can't wait to see what that another thing is going to be. (Anyways, let's move any 1.3 discussion to it's discussion thread)
Just a little thing about the 1.3 update:
I think it will be released before I have summer holidays (at least we plan to do that). But that's all I can say now for that.
And yes, further discussion about the 1.3 from now on should be made in the 1.3 discussion thread (as AveryLP already said).

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
Canadia wrote:I am have a problem. At random times while playing the game, the textures and models start disappearing and turning black. The game's frames also drop from 20 to about 4.
Try running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7.
I tried that and it didn't work(it might have made it worse). Also, I forgot to say that i am on windows 10 and I tried to run the game in compatibility mode for windows 8.

Canadia wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
Canadia wrote:I am have a problem. At random times while playing the game, the textures and models start disappearing and turning black. The game's frames also drop from 20 to about 4.
Try running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7.
I tried that and it didn't work(it might have made it worse). Also, I forgot to say that i am on windows 10 and I tried to run the game in compatibility mode for windows 8.
try to run this game in compatibility mode for windows 7. Also check your in-game settings. Separate zone loading needs to be on.

Vane Brain wrote:
Canadia wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote: Try running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7.
try to run this game in compatibility mode for windows 7. Also check your in-game settings. Separate zone loading needs to be on.
I tried it and it didn't work. The settings are like you said. Maybe its just something with my game specifically. Idk, maybe I should just try re downloading it.