Re: Multiplayer mod?

OmiSC wrote:Hey ShadowZ! I can't confirm my email because I submitted a name with a space in it. The confirmation email I received didn't use url-encoded characters.

Name: John Hornsby
Copy the URL and paste it in your browser, and remove the space.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:
OmiSC wrote:Hey ShadowZ! I can't confirm my email because I submitted a name with a space in it. The confirmation email I received didn't use url-encoded characters.

Name: John Hornsby
Copy the URL and paste it in your browser, and remove the space.
No offense, but I'm pretty sure you're guessing at solutions. It doesn't work, nor can I think of a good reason why it should.

Apparently, [email protected] isn't a real mailserver. If I may make a suggestion, setting your return path on outbound SMTP to something like "[email protected]" would prevent people like me from trying to send replies to your automated messages when things don't work. "admin" conveys the notion that at the other end, there's a human responsible for the account even if some messages sent from it are automated. :/

You are probably right, but I really have better things to do than upgrading temporary website... Well, I haven't thought of any special characters in names :x

So, I have to do a lil job, so developement will be stoped for one week MAXIMUM (Hope it will take 2 or 3 days, depends...). Im still looking for some ppl that can help me, it would be great. Just general programming knowedgle is enough, BB is really simple and well (maybe not well, but sufficient) documented. Some web/socket programming would be nice - although not needed really. There are many things to do even without knowing the networking layer, also I'd really appreciate clean code writing, but I'd deafinitely prefer to correct some tabulations in working code than to write it myself. I'll also choose a early youtuber (The first guy who will receieve beta) to post some videos of yet working stuff. Beta will be out when I finish SCP-173 sync (so veeery soon), but there will be a lot of temporary solutions, for example player spawn :) Well then, If you ever wondered if you can participate in such a big (may I call it big?) project (ugh, I don't feel it's big, but those are motivating words, just be happy and continue reading), then I can tell you that you can. Just pm me or post here. I will really appreciate ANY help, even some debugs and fixes, some simple shit that has to be written. YOUR help can speed up the developement. So don't just wait untill it's done, I can promise anybody who helps in any little thing will have his name in credits.

Yeah, working alone is such a sad thing :c

Given that work on 860 seems to be halted at the moment, I guess I can help out here.
I'm not that confident in my abilities(Never done socket/network programming) so I'd prefer to debug, but I'm probably capable of writing abstracted code.
Like I've said in other threads, I'm not that great of a programmer (I have basic knowledge of conventional OO and procedural paradigms), nor do I claim to have any greater level of skill or knowledge than any other coder on these forums.
M-x dingus-mode

I have a problem when going to some useless, i tried adding google chrome as a permitted program, i tried it on other browsers, but nonthings working help!
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

I'm pretty noob with Blitz, but I'm good with design patterns. If you need help with anything specific, please feel free to shoot me a message.