Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

Animations are pretty much done.

We thought about a feature to choose your own model texture. As none of us is good at texturing, we would like to see your artwork that might be added to the mod.

The format should fit the classD model, simmilar to the two textures already found in GFX folder. Thats all. Upload anywhere. Textures can be male/female, skin color does not matter. They just should look fine, at least acceptable in release. Thanks in advance :)

Thanks, I will ask him for permission. I will also make your models fit into D-class suits :)

For now, here, hold this. Just a quick peek at what I'm currently working on: Making the mod look somehow good :)
The D-1234 is generated in real time :D Just a quick feature I thought would be nice :)
Spoiler
We also have fluent gameplay without any players wobbling! That means mod is now a bit playable.
Juan has almost finished "wearable" items.

What we still have to do, is gas, sounds, finish most events, finish rest of npc's.
Currently working npcs: :173: :106: :096:

Boy, this is gonna be good once is finished! Say, it's possible that one player goes to turn off the door system and the other goes to have the talk with 079 at the same time?

I participate :p

Omniary, it is InTheNight ;)
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...