Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod (V2.2.3)

#1801
Sparta_Creeper wrote:I don't have the source code/data so where would I get that? I'll test it out. In my own folder I've replaced a few dozen GFX files, mostly chamber signage and 895's super spooky, death-inducing images. I was thinking of redesigning the signs with a more faded rainbow color replacing the yellow and then layering some decals over it to appear grungy and such but I think it's a bit unnecessary. I will try out your patch tomorrow, I'll give it a download right now though!

EDIT: Neat patch! I just started tweaking around with Audacity and created a suitable replacement for "Bump in the Night". I'll be putting my own GFX/SFX patch up soon after I tweak with some more of the SFX files, for those that are interested. ^_^. In the meantime, is it ethical for us to create these posts here? We do seem to be diverging off from SCP CIM's version, which this thread technically belongs too. By the way, love that replacement of Pocket Dimension. Suits it better than the prior version! In fact, wasn't that in the game at one point?
Well, it used to be the Rainbow Factory Delta Brony Euro Remix but I had to replace the other asper remix (It was cool but less fitting) with the Nightmare Fuel Mix I remembered from when I was a hardcore Brony :laugh: . Well, it is kind of a placeholder but there is a choice, we can either modify the SCP-CIM stuff to be a mix of horror and funny things or we could leave all the electro music in and make it a joke which a lot of people consider it. I am still busy with Future Horror and want to add Lore to it and make some more sound effects and music which I tried to make one of in audacity. It was quite fun but I think you are better at the sound editing. I still need to know wether the models actually work properly without the source code or with which limits you to the version CIM set it to. I will test it tomorrow at school to see if it is working.
I lead the SCP Auchenharvie Splinter.
Current Rank: Class C - Containment Specialist (Level 4).
Tester: Box of Horrors, SCP-CIM, N.T.F.
I develop the Future Horror Mod:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4039
Image

Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod (V2.2.3)

#1802
Precipitator wrote: Well, it used to be the Rainbow Factory Delta Brony Euro Remix but I had to replace the other asper remix (It was cool but less fitting) with the Nightmare Fuel Mix I remembered from when I was a hardcore Brony :laugh: . Well, it is kind of a placeholder but there is a choice, we can either modify the SCP-CIM stuff to be a mix of horror and funny things or we could leave all the electro music in and make it a joke which a lot of people consider it. I am still busy with Future Horror and want to add Lore to it and make some more sound effects and music which I tried to make one of in audacity. It was quite fun but I think you are better at the sound editing. I still need to know wether the models actually work properly without the source code or with which limits you to the version CIM set it to. I will test it tomorrow at school to see if it is working.
Yeah I did some searching in the SFX and compared the two. I just started tweaking some of the blood stains and added information/took out LTF's from the Loading Screens. Here's the replacement for Bump in the Night. It's a WAV file so you should be able to play it in the browser. If not, download it and use Windows Media Player. It's a pretty simple edit otherwise, but it's also a "beta" version so to speak. I'm thinking of slowing it further and perhaps extending it to at least three minutes, long enough for the Pegasus Device to kick in.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Bu ... ht+WAV.wav

Hey, you know, don't let this mod slow ya down. If you wanna focus more on yours, no big deal. Onto the question of making it funny or such; I think comedic horror would suit this best. The electro music just seems way too out of place, but I don't think we should make it a total edge-fest. I'm not so sure about the coding and such, so whenever you want to take a look at that (assuming you know what you're doing XD) then go on ahead. But on the other hand, I mean it's not like there's a single manager type person on this mod now. Other than SCP-CIM, who seems to be doing the work solo now, it's just become a completely individual project. I can't do much beyond replacing GFX and now SFX so...yeah.
Here's my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/?urp=http://ww ... zAzS3JiVnc

Well, it should be, anyway.

Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod (V2.2.3)

#1803
Sparta_Creeper wrote:
Precipitator wrote: Well, it used to be the Rainbow Factory Delta Brony Euro Remix but I had to replace the other asper remix (It was cool but less fitting) with the Nightmare Fuel Mix I remembered from when I was a hardcore Brony :laugh: . Well, it is kind of a placeholder but there is a choice, we can either modify the SCP-CIM stuff to be a mix of horror and funny things or we could leave all the electro music in and make it a joke which a lot of people consider it. I am still busy with Future Horror and want to add Lore to it and make some more sound effects and music which I tried to make one of in audacity. It was quite fun but I think you are better at the sound editing. I still need to know wether the models actually work properly without the source code or with which limits you to the version CIM set it to. I will test it tomorrow at school to see if it is working.
Yeah I did some searching in the SFX and compared the two. I just started tweaking some of the blood stains and added information/took out LTF's from the Loading Screens. Here's the replacement for Bump in the Night. It's a WAV file so you should be able to play it in the browser. If not, download it and use Windows Media Player. It's a pretty simple edit otherwise, but it's also a "beta" version so to speak. I'm thinking of slowing it further and perhaps extending it to at least three minutes, long enough for the Pegasus Device to kick in.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Bu ... ht+WAV.wav

Hey, you know, don't let this mod slow ya down. If you wanna focus more on yours, no big deal. Onto the question of making it funny or such; I think comedic horror would suit this best. The electro music just seems way too out of place, but I don't think we should make it a total edge-fest. I'm not so sure about the coding and such, so whenever you want to take a look at that (assuming you know what you're doing XD) then go on ahead. But on the other hand, I mean it's not like there's a single manager type person on this mod now. Other than SCP-CIM, who seems to be doing the work solo now, it's just become a completely individual project. I can't do much beyond replacing GFX and now SFX so...yeah.
You sent me a preview of your home folder which translates into my home folder after I registered. I can't do so much about my mod because I am kind of crap at editing sound and I don't know whqt I could do in GIMP so I try more adding stuff to 294 and replacing some music or some graphics by what I find online. I am still learning 3D modelling and I haven't looked at the code yet. If possible, use 7-ZIP and put the modifications in a folder and then in 7-ZIP right click the folder and hover over 7-ZIP and add to archive and then make that into a zip file or 7z file and upload it and share the actual link. You seem to be busy on it though :shock2: (Which is good).
I lead the SCP Auchenharvie Splinter.
Current Rank: Class C - Containment Specialist (Level 4).
Tester: Box of Horrors, SCP-CIM, N.T.F.
I develop the Future Horror Mod:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4039
Image

Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod (V2.2.3)

#1805
SCP-CIM wrote:Hi everypony!!

Sorry I haven't been posting much as I should, I've been trying to fix tons of stuff with the mod..

Good news though. SCP-096 chases you now and kills ya by [REDACTED]

UPDATE IS NOW UP!

{redacted}
I appreciate that, but can you tell us how the coding works together (That would be very interesting) or put everything in a patch form where unedited files are removed, Thanks!
I lead the SCP Auchenharvie Splinter.
Current Rank: Class C - Containment Specialist (Level 4).
Tester: Box of Horrors, SCP-CIM, N.T.F.
I develop the Future Horror Mod:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4039
Image

Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod (V2.2.3)

#1806
Welp, I'm a dingus, then. And yeah, I definitely plan on slowing it down. I had it on playback 0.87 or so speed in Audacity and it sounded perfect. For some reason, though, I forgot to slow down the pitch so it maintained original playback speed of 1.00
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h11ly1d2c2kut ... V.wav?dl=0
Yeah I'll be dropping my own patch after I finish re-recording my lines and adding some FX (mostly the "echo" that is present in the real game). Also, thanks for telling me how to do the 7z stuff, I had no clue honestly! So, uh, otherwise I guess CIM and I will just kind of work around each other then >_<. I might take a crack at the coding sometime tonight but I don't expect stellar results. :P
Here's my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/?urp=http://ww ... zAzS3JiVnc

Well, it should be, anyway.

Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod (V2.2.3)

#1807
Sparta_Creeper wrote:Welp, I'm a dingus, then. And yeah, I definitely plan on slowing it down. I had it on playback 0.87 or so speed in Audacity and it sounded perfect. For some reason, though, I forgot to slow down the pitch so it maintained original playback speed of 1.00
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h11ly1d2c2kut ... V.wav?dl=0
Yeah I'll be dropping my own patch after I finish re-recording my lines and adding some FX (mostly the "echo" that is present in the real game). Also, thanks for telling me how to do the 7z stuff, I had no clue honestly! So, uh, otherwise I guess CIM and I will just kind of work around each other then >_<. I might take a crack at the coding sometime tonight but I don't expect stellar results. :P
It doesn't work. I don't mean to be offensive, but try to see if your files and links work properly first for the public. Sorry if that seems very harsh but it's better like that. At least if it's one single file (I know I didn't check my patch).
I lead the SCP Auchenharvie Splinter.
Current Rank: Class C - Containment Specialist (Level 4).
Tester: Box of Horrors, SCP-CIM, N.T.F.
I develop the Future Horror Mod:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4039
Image

Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod (V2.2.3)

#1809
Sparta_Creeper wrote:Welp, I'm a dingus, then. And yeah, I definitely plan on slowing it down. I had it on playback 0.87 or so speed in Audacity and it sounded perfect. For some reason, though, I forgot to slow down the pitch so it maintained original playback speed of 1.00
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h11ly1d2c2kut ... V.wav?dl=0
Yeah I'll be dropping my own patch after I finish re-recording my lines and adding some FX (mostly the "echo" that is present in the real game). Also, thanks for telling me how to do the 7z stuff, I had no clue honestly! So, uh, otherwise I guess CIM and I will just kind of work around each other then >_<. I might take a crack at the coding sometime tonight but I don't expect stellar results. :P


I download it to take a listen.. Interesting....

The file you sent... I've altered to what you wanted {REDACTED}

On an unrealated note: Version 0.3BB is still available... here

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/scpcim
https://gamejolt.com/games/scp-containm ... agic/74051

Re: SCP - Containment is Magic Mod (V2.2.3)

#1810
SCP-CIM wrote:
Sparta_Creeper wrote:Welp, I'm a dingus, then. And yeah, I definitely plan on slowing it down. I had it on playback 0.87 or so speed in Audacity and it sounded perfect. For some reason, though, I forgot to slow down the pitch so it maintained original playback speed of 1.00
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h11ly1d2c2kut ... V.wav?dl=0
Yeah I'll be dropping my own patch after I finish re-recording my lines and adding some FX (mostly the "echo" that is present in the real game). Also, thanks for telling me how to do the 7z stuff, I had no clue honestly! So, uh, otherwise I guess CIM and I will just kind of work around each other then >_<. I might take a crack at the coding sometime tonight but I don't expect stellar results. :P


I download it to take a listen.. Interesting....

The file you sent... I've altered to what you wanted {REDACTED}

On an unrealated note: Version 0.3BB is still available... here

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/scpcim
I actually meant the file wasn't working. Maybe it's an encoding error or something or maybe it only works in Audacity and it's not an error on my end because other .wav and .ogg files work on my phone, including the other SCP ones. I am existed to listen to the music though.
I lead the SCP Auchenharvie Splinter.
Current Rank: Class C - Containment Specialist (Level 4).
Tester: Box of Horrors, SCP-CIM, N.T.F.
I develop the Future Horror Mod:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4039
Image