Re: [1.0.4] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.9

I encountered a minor bug with 939's elevator (not a MAV).

I simply went into 939's elevator, went (successfully!) past the loading screen, and immediately after, I fell through the floor and died!

Ironically, the way I died was exactly like falling down that empty elevator shaft in 939's room.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the map seed that this bug happened. Though, I never encountered the bug again as I could successfully use 939's elevator without dying in two other map seeds.

PS: Bump mapping was enabled.
PSS: Is juanpro's "939 elevator MAV fix" code in this version of BoH? (That might explain why I didn't get a MAV when using 939's elevator).

darklysteamgear wrote:keeps saying Failed to load texture: GFX/map/Door02.jpg and then it just crashes. tested it without the mod and works fine. also i ran as an administrator and made the folder read only. any ideas?
Make sure it is installed correctly. As in extract the executable and the "Box Of Horrors" folder into the "SCP - Containment Breach" folder. Do not replace any files; if you have to replace files you've done it wrong.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:I found a little bug in the performance of the "start" room (the room after the intro) the view is out of the room
Spoiler
Juanjpro told me he fixed that in 0.7.9. Are you sure you're using the latest version?
Yes im sure. I downloaded the newest SCP-CB 1.0.4 and Box Of Horrors v 0.7.9. If im starting it's checking for updates. There are no newer updates.

PXLSHN wrote:I found a little bug in the performance of the "start" room (the room after the intro) the view is out of the room
Spoiler
I could've sworn I'd uploaded the latest files I had, that's what the in-dev version looks like. The title should have Skin_'s "Box of Horrors" logo.

I uploaded the proper files to our server now, the MediaFire mirror is the version that was supposed to be uploaded. This will require a manual update if you have the slightly-broken version since I'm not changing the version number, so the auto-updater won't be able to detect it. Sorry for the mistake.

juanjpro wrote:
Spoiler
I could've sworn I'd uploaded the latest files I had, that's what the in-dev version looks like. The title should have Skin_'s "Box of Horrors" logo.

I uploaded the proper files to our server now, the MediaFire mirror is the version that was supposed to be uploaded. This will require a manual update if you have the slightly-broken version since I'm not changing the version number, so the auto-updater won't be able to detect it. Sorry for the mistake.
I installed the MediaFire version and now the menu has the Box of Horrors logo. Thanks.