[v0.9.1] SCP-294 More drinks mod

This mod adds 16 new drinks into SCP-294.
This is NOT a resource pack or Mod of any sorts.
Spoiler
Main menu has words: With SCP-294 more drink mod!
~A quick spoiler alert~
PLEASE VIEW SPOILER
Spoiler
To run this mod. View the "How to use mod.txt" folder

View the readme(SCP-294 more drinks mod) to find out the new drinks
  • CHANGE LOG:
    v0.0.1
    -Internal Release
    v0.0.2
    -added 5 new drinks

v0.0.3
    -Converted to v0.8.1 (soon to be v0.9.3)
    -Fixed bugs with drinks
    -10 new drinks added

v0.0.4
    -Updated to mediafire
    -Bug fixes

v0.0.5
    -File Much smaller
    -Now requires you to drag folders into a latest version of SCP CB

v1.0
    -Final fix
    -1 New drink (View SCP-294.txt)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rv5qc ... d+v1.0.zip
Last edited by TheKlabadisco on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.
  • Modder of SCP Containment breach.
Also, my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbSf5r ... d43Gf_FXHQ

Re: [v0.9.1] SCP-294 More drinks mod

I'm honestly surprised that there hasn't been a ton of mods like this already. I'm glad there finally is one. Anyway, a few things need mentioning.
Firstly... I don't think you really understand the game versions. I myself cant understand why this cant just work with 0.9.3. The only reason it isn't is because you included the entire game in the download. Seriously, don't do that. You should always keep download sizes as small as possible, and when you are only editing a single .txt file and two .pngs images, there isn't really an excuse. You should just be able to drag and drop a few files from the .zip so that they merge with the directory.
One other thing - quite a few of the drinks are quite silly. I think one of them was knives or blades or something? Yeeeaaah... I cant imagine that being dispensed into a cup. Its not a liquid, so it simply doesn't work. Neither does paper.
Don't think I'm being harsh or anything; I'm just leaving a little criticism so you can improve this. Just change fix the download so it doesn't have loads of unnecessary files in it, change a few drinks, add a load more... and then I will happily use this.

There's drinks for Knives in here? Perhaps you forgot how it works. The Coffee Machine cannot create cups of items that cannot exist in liquid state as proven by several tests. And I quote from the SCP wiki:
The SCP Wiki wrote:Test runs with solid materials such as diamond have failed, however, as it appears that SCP-294 can only deliver substances that can exist in liquid state.
So if there are drinks like "Knives" in here for real, those will have to be removed for consistency with the SCP's information itself. If you don't know much about The Coffee Machine and made the mod in the spur of the moment, I humbly suggest checking its page on wikidot. You can find everything here by the way.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:There's drinks for Knives in here? Perhaps you forgot how it works. The Coffee Machine cannot create cups of items that cannot exist in liquid state as proven by several tests. And I quote from the SCP wiki:
The SCP Wiki wrote:Test runs with solid materials such as diamond have failed, however, as it appears that SCP-294 can only deliver substances that can exist in liquid state.
So if there are drinks like "Knives" in here for real, those will have to be removed for consistency with the SCP's information itself. If you don't know much about The Coffee Machine and made the mod in the spur of the moment, I humbly suggest checking its page on wikidot. You can find everything here by the way.
What I mean is very sharp liquid that hurts your throat and eventually breaks it on contact.

Skin_ wrote:I'm honestly surprised that there hasn't been a ton of mods like this already. I'm glad there finally is one. Anyway, a few things need mentioning.
Firstly... I don't think you really understand the game versions. I myself cant understand why this cant just work with 0.9.3. The only reason it isn't is because you included the entire game in the download. Seriously, don't do that. You should always keep download sizes as small as possible, and when you are only editing a single .txt file and two .pngs images, there isn't really an excuse. You should just be able to drag and drop a few files from the .zip so that they merge with the directory.
One other thing - quite a few of the drinks are quite silly. I think one of them was knives or blades or something? Yeeeaaah... I cant imagine that being dispensed into a cup. Its not a liquid, so it simply doesn't work. Neither does paper.
Don't think I'm being harsh or anything; I'm just leaving a little criticism so you can improve this. Just change fix the download so it doesn't have loads of unnecessary files in it, change a few drinks, add a load more... and then I will happily use this.
Sorry this and every mod I make sucks! I try my best.