Re: [1.2.2/1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.3)

AveryLP wrote:Ability to finally 360 noscope in SCP:CB?
Cool, we already can smoke wee....I mean SCP-420-J in it so why not also 360 noscope Class-D's
This game and it's mods turn more MLG with each day...
Uhm yeah, probably, I implemented this because it would be more realistic as the MTF Units have scopes with a green texture as a sight and why not adding the feature that you can actually see with it. Having a scope which shows simply a green texture would be really pointless, so I implemented it. It's pretty much just for realistic purposes.

I remember a long time ago, there was a suggestion to add Dr. Clef.
This is basically how it went, in his room, there would be a shotgun, gas mask, battery's, things like that. Sometimes Clef would not be in there, and you can take his stuff, if he was, he would give you a hint if you walked in there, if you ran in there, he would shoot you. I think that this would be a good way to add the shotgun, but if he is in there, he can act as an ally, and shoot some enemy's himself.

EDIT: Found the original. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3802&p=81749&hilit=clef#p81749
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:I remember a long time ago, there was a suggestion to add Dr. Clef.
This is basically how it went, in his room, there would be a shotgun, gas mask, battery's, things like that. Sometimes Clef would not be in there, and you can take his stuff, if he was, he would give you a hint if you walked in there, if you ran in there, he would shoot you. I think that this would be a good way to add the shotgun, but if he is in there, he can act as an ally, and shoot some enemy's himself.

EDIT: Found the original. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3802&p=81749&hilit=clef#p81749
Good, but not in 0.1.0. We can't do what we want for version 0.1.0 :'(

Alright, now I know what the lags are really causing:
The lags as you guys already said were from the new rooms, but it's not the onliest thing.
I played a custom map with only my new rooms (GateAEntrance and Zone 3 hallways too) and there weren't any lags. So my conclusion about this is, that the lags are depending on how the rooms will be generated in the map (for example how many rooms with many details will be generated next to each other, etc...). I'm trying to find a solution for this bug.