Re: SCP:RL

I used to study paranormal, I even caught strange things with a video recorder once. I was younger, though, and I guess it was pretty stupid of me. I still have the video, if you wish to take a look. I'll try to find it again.

Hey, I'm an Argie too! Bilingual person to the rescue!
Eu thomas, perdon pero en este foro se habla sobre todo ingles, es mas, sos el primer argentino que encuentro! Asique bueh, aprende ingles o usa google traductor porque creo que te pueden banear por eso.
Translation (yay bilingualism) Hey thomas, sorry but this forum is mostly english spoken, in fact, you're the first Argentinian i find around here! So... yeah, you might want to either learn english or use google translate, because i think you can get banned for speaking a foreign language.
I think that pretty much does it. Btw the google translation posted above was pretty accurate, actually (ikr?)
"Oh hi, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO"
Go dubstep!

TunaPotato wrote:Hey, I'm an Argie too! Bilingual person to the rescue!
Eu thomas, perdon pero en este foro se habla sobre todo ingles, es mas, sos el primer argentino que encuentro! Asique bueh, aprende ingles o usa google traductor porque creo que te pueden banear por eso.
Translation (yay bilingualism) Hey thomas, sorry but this forum is mostly english spoken, in fact, you're the first Argentinian i find around here! So... yeah, you might want to either learn english or use google translate, because i think you can get banned for speaking a foreign language.
I think that pretty much does it. Btw the google translation posted above was pretty accurate, actually (ikr?)
I don't think you get banned, they just tell you to talk in english and shit
But Steelpoint knows better
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

TunaPotato wrote:Hey, I'm an Argie too! Bilingual person to the rescue!
SECOND Argentinian I was here first, but yeah, try to speak in English, which is the forum's main language, like everyone else said.

Traduccion: Intenta hablar en ingles, ya que es el idioma "oficial" del foro, como ya dijieron los demas.

Not sure if you can fit haunted houses, ghost and stuff like that in the SCP universe, since it is on the sci fy side of things, while ghost and other supernatural being tend to be more on the fantasy side. Although, if done correct it could work.

I'm pretty sure that most of us have had a scary experience at some part of our life.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-