Most Favorite SCPs

Well, the last thread was locked due to being old. Is there anything wrong with starting a new thread for people who weren't around for the old thread?

Just list your most favorite SCPs. Whether it's just a few or a whole bunch

SCP-049 - Plague Doctor
I love it when a character is a villain without meaning to be one. He's relatively polite, and he claims to be curing people through his actions.

SCP-054 - Water Nymph
Water people are awesome. Simple as that. This one just happens to have a bit of an extra pull by making it feminine and untrusting towards males.

SCP-250 - Most of an Allosaurus
Such a ridiculous idea, but a very cool one! Probably has something to do with me liking dinosaurs when I was little.

SCP-274 - Graffito
Contagious graffiti art. Oh my god.

SCP-423 - Self-Inserting Character
Fred seems like a fun guy. And jumping into (And editing) any story you want to would be an interesting way to spend your life.

SCP-709 - Eye of the Forest
Whole new worlds of bizarre creatures. That concept alone is epic. And I just love forests.

SCP-999 - Tickle Monster
I could use one of these right now. And if it can overcome 682, it is good enough to be god in my book.

SCP-1155 - Predatory Street Art
Almost like 173... But two dimensional!

SCP-1261 - Memetic Emu
I want one!

SCP-1600 - Philosopher's Cheese
I want to eat everything and not die.

And pretty much any item produced by good ol' Dr. Wondertainment. Such whimsy!

Re: Most Favorite SCPs

SCP-990: Dream Man
This was one of the first SCP articles I read and loved; for a Keter, he's relatively tame (being one due to him being unable to contain and cause some harm still). He may or may not be evil and everything about him is foreboding and eerie. We don't who he is, what he is, and why he's doing it. It's just genius.

SCP-058: Heart of Darkness
I love Lovecraftian monsters. I love British accents. This thing is bizarre and resembles how creative people can be on the site. I just adore it.

SCP-597: Mother of Them All
This thing is just high-octane nightmare fuel. EVERYTHING about it is disturbing, from its appearance, to its concept, to its anomalies, and right down to why no one has destroyed it. It's a gem of psychological horror, and I love it for that.

SCP-682: Hard-to-Kill Reptile
I love this idea of an interdimensional beast that deems life as an irrational thing and that the Foundation has trouble trying to contain it. It's a brute, yet a cunning fiend. It's somewhat tragic even; being in a world it knows nothing about and hating everything about it.

SCP-082: "Fernand" the Cannibal
A campy entry with such a laid-back creature. It's simple, yet subtly scary. The thought that this man could go from a delightful and playful manner to literally biting your head off is unsettling.

SCP-029: Daughter of Shadows
I'm not sure how to explain this one, I just really enjoy it. Another creative one, as well.

SCP-1030: Anything Golem
I really feel bad for this one. This one just kind of invokes a lot of emotions. Also, it's a bonus that it may be a reference to, or even the original Golem of Jewish lore.

SCP-1171: Humans Go Home
This SCP is so delightful, it's just really shows racism in it's purest form via interviews. Also, thinking of world where humans live along another species of intelligent beings is very interesting.

SCP-343: "God"
The beauty of 343 is that we don't know if it is actually God or just a reality bender with a God complex. And I really applaud the idea.

SCP-755: WAtCh For thE WhitE Bird
The inspiration for this SCP is a good example of how seemingly random details can spawn into brilliance. It's really more of a phenomenon than anything else, random and unexpected and unexplained.

SCP-017: Shadow Person
Something so simple yet so dangerous. I wonder how they even recovered this thing, or even contained it. Makes me shudder.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

SCP-048
I always live these little twists in a universe, and this one is no exception. The history is a bit of a morbid joy, and it's a finely written article as well.

SCP-049
When he was first descibed to me by a friend ("A guy that turns you into a zombie") I immediately wanted to see how terrible it was. Yet, as I read, I began to love him. He's just trying to help, and he believes that he is on the side of good. And, of course, the mystery of what the Great Pestilence really is ties this article together very well.

SCP-096
This was one of only three pieces of written fiction to ever truly scare me (the others being 087 and The Black Cat) and it still sticks in my mind. On New Years, the fireworks gave me quite a startle, and my mind immediately jumped to the capture log. Even though I knew better, I still closed my eyes tightly and hoped that I hadn't seen its face somehow.

SCP-198
Yikes. It was a very well written article, but the fact that it's also a shape shifter hammers home how terrifyingly awesome it is.

SCP-294
An infinite Dr Pepper machine. Need I say more?

SCP-682
Arguably the Foundation's secondary mascot, this unkillable lizard has given way to many fan tales, probably more than any other SCP on the site. I love the idea, article, everything about it. 682 is my favorite SCP of all time.
My Acting Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TotalBunghole

SCP-106
He's unexplained, (well, not anymore) mysterious and dangerous. Just about anything you'd want in a "Bad Guy."

SCP-096
It's just because I like invincible things.

SCP-008
Zombies. Nuff said.

SCP-058
British people are awesome. Make a British monster, and you have a great idea.

SCP - 002 -The "Living" Room
Living in the literal sense

SCP - 123 - Contained Miniature Black Hole
Rather basic, but I still like it.

SCP - 610 - The Flesh that Hates
How can you not like something called the flesh that hates?
And It's not only a flesh beast, it's russian flesh beasts.

SCP - 823 - Carnival of Horrors
So...freakin...creepy

SCP - 882 - A Machine
A metal eating monstrosity which reduces humans to savages as they try to feed it.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

I'm torn between SCP-963 and SCP-___-J. Because of how actually terrifying they are. ___-J could make you uncaring about anything even being killed, I know it's a joke SCP but it actually scares me if such a thing actually existed.

I like 963 for it's possibilities, given enough time Bright could become this sort of mythical figure, especially if he takes the body of a reality bender (343?). Can you honestly say that DR Bright with 343's power doesn't worry you?

Need to add some new additions to my list of faves, if you don't mind~.

SCP-231: Spawn of the Scarlet King
Didn't like this at first. I mean, 110-Montauk is really disturbing and all but not really great IMO. Then you read the poem hidden in the article and realize the cult's plan is coming to fruition.

SCP-993: Bobble the Clown
"Smile; you're on television!"

SCP-1440: The Old Man from Nowhere
At first, I didn't really think of this one as a fav. Granted, the interview log is great, but wasn't enough for a place as a favorite. Then I read "Thrice" and suddenly those little details were given a bigger role. Whereas 804's effect is intended for malice, 1440's is intended for misfortune, which gives it an edge in my opinion.

SCP-1055: "Bugsy"
The one point O5-10 brings up about the containment procedures... 5 stars. Also, 1055 vs 682. Fund that shit.

SCP-1504: Joe Schmo
This one seems boring at first, then it really shows its true properties in the logs. I wonder, was he always like this or did something happen to him?

SCP-1425: Star Signals
It's lengthy, but it is oh-so worth the read. Definitely a top fave of mine. Plus, the use of real-life actors in this one makes it a little more scary.

SCP-1237: The Epsilon Wave
Think about the nice comfortable home you live in. Your family, your pets, everything. Then think about a day where you wake and live in a shack and are hated by everyone. That is the horror of SCP-1237. Also, the lengths by which the Foundation are willing to go stop this SCP is quite terrifying, especially if you consider the Ethics Committee canon.

SCP-1337: The Hitchhiker
Why the Foundation contains and doesn't destroys.

SCP-1802: "Skip"
Another one I didn't care for, but then you read between the lines and appreciate how clever it is. My favorite SCP based on one of my favorite GOIs: 'Are We Cool Yet?'.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki