Re: New SCP's

Soulzarath wrote:The first SCP you wrote was actually a very interesting read. I liked how it can cause a chain reaction with a duplication process if screwed with or not cleaned after experimentation. The second SCP made me wonder why was it classified as safe in the first place. The recovery document at the end was brutal. I liked it though.
At first, they just though "Well he probably just used that for personal benefit." (This brings me to an update on SCP-1977) But then...

Addendum [1977a]: SCP-1977 breaches containment and roams through the site. The subject views a termination attempt with SCP-689 and SCP-682 prior to exposure. When SCP-682 is contacted by SCP-689, SCP-1977 telepathically shuts off the lights. [DATA EXPUNGED] SCP-1977 is then reported to be releasing multiple Euclid and Keter subjects, such as SCP-173, SCP-106, SCP-096, and SCP-049. SCP-689 is lost in the facility. SCP-682 breaks out of containment and out through Gate B. The Alpha and Omega Warheads were disabled. Security cameras show D-9341 as the perpetrator. SCP-106 breaches through Gate A, and the Chaos Insurgency begins to raid on the temporary containment, taking D-9341 with them. SCP-1977 is asked if he is responsible for the events that unfolded. He replies, "I am and I will do it again if I see a torturous 'playdate' like that again."

"SCP-1977 has been re-designated as a Keter. The containment procedure has been revised. See Revision-1977-A for the past containment procedure. - O5-11

~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a note, Revision-1977-A doesn't exist YET, but just imagine it as a living room that looks like his family's living room.

Re: New SCP's

im mexican so please forgive me if i write this so bad....

So now, your scp are great i can say i love it and i would like a tale about them and they most be official.
But in the game i wont like them beacuause i dont see an use.
please dont hate me :sob:
i have an idea for a scp want to hear it just tell me :)