My Joke SCP

Since people on the SCP wiki can be pretty critical, I decided to post my joke SCP here instead before posing it to the wiki. Since the forum doesn't have strikethrough formatting, just pretend anything written --like this-- has a line through it.

Item #: SCP-XXXX-J

Object Class: --Keter-- Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXXX-J --must be contained in a 10 cubic meter cell made of tungsten alloy-- may be contained in the office of any personnel who --it hasn't killed yet-- wish to own it. --Be very cautious around the object-- No additional containment procedures necessary.

Description: SCP-XXXX-J is --a Keter-class-- an SCP that makes personnel --believe-- know it's a safe-class SCP. Keep in mind that this object is --very dangerous-- completely harmless, and if it --falls into the wrong hands-- is used in the right way, it could even be --used as a weapon of mass destruction-- very beneficial to the purpose of the Foundation. It could --release-- aid in the recontainment of many Euclid- and Keter-class objects and even --result in-- prevent many possible XK- or even ZK-class scenarios. It is responsible for the --deaths-- survival of many important personnel, as well as the destruction of --countless containment sites-- SCP-682. Because of this, it must be --destroyed as soon as possible-- protected at all costs.

Addendum: Anyone believing the object is --safe-- Keter will be terminated immediately.
Dr. ████████ originally wrote this report. I crossed out anything suggesting it was Keter and basically rewrote the report. -Dr. ███████████
Dr. ████████ was terminated shortly thereafter.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Re: My Joke SCP

LukeDude759 wrote:Since people on the SCP wiki can be pretty critical, I decided to post my joke SCP here instead before posing it to the wiki. Since the forum doesn't have strikethrough formatting, just pretend anything written --like this-- has a line through it.

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXXX-J --must be contained in a 10 cubic meter cell made of tungsten alloy-- may be contained in the office of any personnel who --it hasn't killed yet-- wish to own it. --Be very cautious around the object-- No additional containment procedures necessary.

Description: SCP-XXXX-J is --a Keter-class-- an SCP that makes personnel --believe-- know it's a safe-class SCP. Keep in mind that this object is --very dangerous-- completely harmless, and if it --falls into the wrong hands-- is used in the right way, it could even be --used as a weapon of mass destruction-- very beneficial to the purpose of the Foundation. It could --release-- aid in the recontainment of many Euclid- and Keter-class objects and even --result in-- prevent many possible XK- or even ZK-class scenarios. It is responsible for the --deaths-- survival of many important personnel, as well as the destruction of --countless containment sites-- SCP-682. Because of this, it must be --destroyed as soon as possible-- protected at all costs.

Addendum: Anyone believing the object is --safe-- Keter will be terminated immediately.
Dr. ████████ originally wrote this report. I crossed out anything suggesting it was Keter and basically rewrote the report. -Dr. ███████████
I'll be honest here; before reading this, I didn't have high hopes for this scip, but after reading it, I started chuckling. Tell me, is this a parody of the many bad cliche scips that always get posted on the Foundation? It comes off as being one from how I see it.

Z-Bites wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote:Since people on the SCP wiki can be pretty critical, I decided to post my joke SCP here instead before posing it to the wiki. Since the forum doesn't have strikethrough formatting, just pretend anything written --like this-- has a line through it.

I'll be honest here; before reading this, I didn't have high hopes for this scip, but after reading it, I started chuckling. Tell me, is this a parody of the many bad cliche scips that always get posted on the Foundation? It comes off as being one from how I see it.
That's not exactly what I was going for, but I guess it could be considered somewhat satirical. Actually, now that I look at it, I kinda like seeing it from that perspective.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Cridone wrote:I'm sorry, I just had to.
OK, but why mark all the boxes? Maybe jut Level 0 and 4?
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.