Foundation Knowledge

A place where you can put little known or interesting information about the foundation and its universe. Try and put links to your information if you can.

--------------------------------------------------

Did you known that the "Chaos Insurgency" was a splinter group of the Foundation? Did you also know that their origin came from the mid 1920's during a Foundation Civil War!

This Civil war was the most devastating conflict the Foundation ever participated in, lasting from 1924 to 1926 it was fought between the "Loyalists" (Those who followed the O5 Commander and adhered to the the principles of the Foundation) and the "Triad's" (Those who wanted the Foundation to use its knowledge and SCP's to benefit mankind, to prevent conflicts like the recent World War 1). The Loyalists eventually won the bloody conflict, and O5 Commander was able to successfully purge all information of this conflict from the Foundation archives, with only select personal knowing of this event. The surviving Triad's went on to form the Chaos Insurgency.

Information pulled from SLATE THUNDER.

--------------------------------------------------
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: Foundation Knowledge

Awesomeguy147 wrote:Steve Jobs is still alive, he is just hiding from a tulpa that used to a fat budda but now it wants to kill him.

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1447
Steve Jobs does actually make sense, according to the article the individual traveled to Tibet in 1985, while at the same time Steve Jobs founded "NeXT Computers". This does corroborate with the story given. Also the fact that this counterpart died.

Another interesting note to make is that if you match the censored name and Steve Jobs you get this.

█████(5 characters) ████(4 characters)
Steve(5 characters) Jobs(4 characters)
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: Foundation Knowledge

I actually found that information about the Foundation and the Chaos Insurgency interesting.

How one side wanted to, in some way, weaponise the SCPs to protect mankind, and the other side wanted to lock them away to protect mankind.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.