Re: Offical News forum information

The video maker didn't realize that the game was not an original concept, but based off the SCP website. Still doesn't explain the incorrect numbers and nicknames.

It is fake, but that is not the video makers fault. The sign, fake website, and phone number was made as a prank by a certain few members from the SCP website's forums... and it appears it has worked.

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/forum/t-986 ... ment-leaks

I'm not saying that i don't already like your game, it's very well made but... You guys should start a kickstarter for a full development of SCP: Containment Breach. I'm very sure that many fans would be more than happy to pay for a fully fleshed out version of it. Make a fully profitable game that has the looks of Outlast and the scary as f#@& game style of the original SCP! I would love you forever if this happens!!!!!

Psychonetic wrote:I'm not saying that i don't already like your game, it's very well made but... You guys should start a kickstarter for a full development of SCP: Containment Breach. I'm very sure that many fans would be more than happy to pay for a fully fleshed out version of it. Make a fully profitable game that has the looks of Outlast and the scary as f#@& game style of the original SCP! I would love you forever if this happens!!!!!
If you're implying that SCP Containment Breach should be profitable, as in pay money for a game full of content from internet people who would get mad if their ideas were put up for money by another person:

NO
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:
Psychonetic wrote:I'm not saying that i don't already like your game, it's very well made but... You guys should start a kickstarter for a full development of SCP: Containment Breach. I'm very sure that many fans would be more than happy to pay for a fully fleshed out version of it. Make a fully profitable game that has the looks of Outlast and the scary as f#@& game style of the original SCP! I would love you forever if this happens!!!!!
If you're implying that SCP Containment Breach should be profitable, as in pay money for a game full of content from internet people who would get mad if their ideas were put up for money by another person:

NO
I Second This.

SyphenTV wrote:
CLgaming wrote:

NO
I Second This.
I.. Third(?) this.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.