Re: Entity Discussion Subforum.

Okay, forum. We have some new ideas here. Most probably you will hate them. You may say, "that contradicts the original game's idea! It eliminates the use of SCP-173" or something of the like. But just look here.

So what's wrong with adding multiplayer? According to Regalis, 2 things:-

1. Makes the game easier and getting away from SCP-173 easier. Reduces fear and turmoil of surviving alone.

Solution:- Okay then, add more SCPs. Anyway, who said anything about a co-op? The multiplie players are in different facilities with no contact other than a radio or something. IDK, but there are workarounds. Add more SCPs. Simple as that. Maybe it will take the spotlight off of 173. Now stop raining negative comments, it's just a thought.

2. Blitz3D Engine doesnt' support it.

Solution:- Okay hang on, buddy. If Regalis doesn't feel like rewriting the game again in a much better engine with multiplayer support, better graphics, and something not likely to get outdated in the next few years (like Unity 3D), who said that other community members, including ourselves, can't? Why can't we work together and take some time out of our lives to build a fortress out of a wonderful idea? There is potential in this.

Finally, I want to say one thing that may either inspire you or make you say, "get outta here":-

Vostok Technologies is not yet a company. We're two 14 year old guys interested in computers, games, and programming. But not just ANY two 14 year olds. We are ambitious people, and especially I want to make something really huge out of SCP:- Containment Breach. If two 14 year olds can come up with ideas like this, won't you help us out? Just consider this for a moment.

I know this means recoding, remodeling, hard work, waste of time (for some people here.....), but what about the end product? Why can't we release this on the iTunes App Store, Google Play, or even Steam? Is it too big a dream? IDK.....give me some feedback.

vostoktechnologies wrote:Okay, forum. We have some new ideas here. Most probably you will hate them. You may say, "that contradicts the original game's idea! It eliminates the use of SCP-173" or something of the like. But just look here.

1. Makes the game easier and getting away from SCP-173 easier. Reduces fear and turmoil of surviving alone.

Solution:- Okay then, add more SCPs. Anyway, who said anything about a co-op? The multiplie players are in different facilities with no contact other than a radio or something. IDK, but there are workarounds. Add more SCPs. Simple as that. Maybe it will take the spotlight off of 173. Now stop raining negative comments, it's just a thought.

Solution:- Okay hang on, buddy. If Regalis doesn't feel like rewriting the game again in a much better engine with multiplayer support, better graphics, and something not likely to get outdated in the next few years (like Unity 3D), who said that other community members, including ourselves, can't? Why can't we work together and take some time out of our lives to build a fortress out of a wonderful idea? There is potential in this.

Finally, I want to say one thing that may either inspire you or make you say, "get outta here":-

Vostok Technologies is not yet a company. We're two 14 year old guys interested in computers, games, and programming. But not just ANY two 14 year olds. We are ambitious people, and especially I want to make something really huge out of SCP:- Containment Breach. If two 14 year olds can come up with ideas like this, won't you help us out? Just consider this for a moment.

I know this means recoding, remodeling, hard work, waste of time (for some people here.....), but what about the end product? Why can't we release this on the iTunes App Store, Google Play, or even Steam? Is it too big a dream? IDK.....give me some feedback.
Well, I kind of cringed when you said 14, but here's my input. NO MULTIPLAYER AT ALL. I think it's fine if you put it in a better engine but no multiplayer, it's not a wonderful idea. Multiplayer makes everything less scary.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:
vostoktechnologies wrote:Okay, forum. We have some new ideas here. Most probably you will hate them. You may say, "that contradicts the original game's idea! It eliminates the use of SCP-173" or something of the like. But just look here.

Well, I kind of cringed when you said 14, but here's my input. NO MULTIPLAYER AT ALL. I think it's fine if you put it in a better engine but no multiplayer, it's not a wonderful idea. Multiplayer makes everything less scary.
I can understand your ambition, this game has great potential to do great things but its still in the alpha stage. The graphics will be updated eventually, more SCPs will be added, and the game will be better. The only setback as of now is that Regalis ia serving his mandatory military duty in his country, though I am disheartened, he has to do what he has to do for his nation.

Patience is all I ask friend and don't let that flame burn out :) God bless
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )