Re: SCP-106 DISCUSSION

Yeah, I'd certainly feel a lot more paranoid to come across a corpse that has it's organs and eyes completely missing than a pretty standard corpse that look like it was cut in half by giant clawed hand. I also feel it's more consistent with his behavior.

And this is random, but I think 106 should leave behind decals on the walls he exits from, so it appears he's actually decaying the walls rather than noclipping through them.
It slep time bunner.

Just letting an idea out here, I am not saying it HAS be added or anything since coding is tough sometimes, I understand. But here is my idea for when he pulls you into his pocket dimension: You get close enough to him and it lifts you by the neck as a black goo-like hole opens up in the floor like a portal, he then drops you into the dimension where you then fall in. The fall could be temporarily crippling in a way making the no sprint aspect a lot more real. Dropping the player in would make sense, considering 106 can rise up from a "hole" when he spawns and when shot by the turret, he sinks into a "hole" as well. Just an idea.
Wingardium Leviousa.

slater899 wrote:Just letting an idea out here, I am not saying it HAS be added or anything since coding is tough sometimes, I understand. But here is my idea for when he pulls you into his pocket dimension: You get close enough to him and it lifts you by the neck as a black goo-like hole opens up in the floor like a portal, he then drops you into the dimension where you then fall in. The fall could be temporarily crippling in a way making the no sprint aspect a lot more real. Dropping the player in would make sense, considering 106 can rise up from a "hole" when he spawns and when shot by the turret, he sinks into a "hole" as well. Just an idea.
I love that idea. Also, the way the scene sounds, it would make me more genuinely scared than frustrated of 106 chasing me.

Edit: When you "land" in the PD, there could be a message like "Your leg hurts as if you landed on it wrong" to explain the inability to sprint and unsteady movements.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:
slater899 wrote:Just letting an idea out here, I am not saying it HAS be added or anything since coding is tough sometimes, I understand. But here is my idea for when he pulls you into his pocket dimension: You get close enough to him and it lifts you by the neck as a black goo-like hole opens up in the floor like a portal, he then drops you into the dimension where you then fall in. The fall could be temporarily crippling in a way making the no sprint aspect a lot more real. Dropping the player in would make sense, considering 106 can rise up from a "hole" when he spawns and when shot by the turret, he sinks into a "hole" as well. Just an idea.
I love that idea. Also, the way the scene sounds, it would make me more genuinely scared than frustrated of 106 chasing me.

Edit: When you "land" in the PD, there could be a message like "Your leg hurts as if you landed on it wrong" to explain the inability to sprint and unsteady movements.
That might work out. Just have the the player lifted up with 106's hand cut off to indicate he might be choking you, let him do a head title, and then just let go.

The game could open up a hole and you'd fall for a moment, then

*BUFFER*

And suddenly you fall in the PD. I'd say this because I think the PD is in a secret part of the map.