Re: SCP-096 DISCUSSION

Yeah, it's now official. The Shy Guy and I...do not get along well...no...since it broke the rules, we've kinda had a falling out...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

The Plague Docter wrote:Hmm i like what you did with the lunging at you when close, but I found out that SCP 096 can Destroy at least a Helicopter Because He can jump High too.

How would that change the way 096 jumps at you? 096 seems to only use as much strength as needed to get to his target.
When it's right in front of him, why bother jumping like a bunny on steroids?
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Im saying it is very well possible for him to Destroy a Helicopter in one blow, in the game 096 brings out the Wild/Predatory Side of it, it Just doesnt bring out its True strength in the game. He Just doesnt React to A cointainment breach the way he Should. He doesnt really Attempt to Escape as much as the other SCPS

I don't get your problem. Did you read the actual info on 096? He is NOT a predator.
He's probably not even sapient and only reacts purely on instinct (aka when someone views his face).
Why would you want him to "show his strength" for no reason? Of course he's not actively trying to escape, he's just taking a stroll and maybe finding his way out with a bit of luck.
SCP-096 doesn't show any signs of "intelligence" per sé. So him just roaming around is absolutely correct.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Well, I have an idea for 096 here.
How about in the area where the door to his containment chamber WOULD be is bent and smashed open, and a trail of footprints leads from there
to his NEW room, where he loiters and kills the MTF.
It would allow players to stumble across 096 purely out of the curiosity of where the footprints lead.
So whaddaya think?

Sounds like a good idea in concept, may I ask what is leaving these footprints? Is it blood or some other remains of him tearing someone apart. Also I would like to add there should be some evidence on why he broke out of his chamber, as we know he's rather calm unless someone viewed his face. And as far as I know his cells has no windows or cameras. I like the idea Solluu, it just needs some fleshing out my friend.