SCP-1123 DISCUSSION

Yep. The skull.

I felt like this SCP out of the 3 added in 1.1 has the most potential to be more. By more, I mean entirely different personalities that the player can get, additions to the current one, etc.

So yeah.
Discuss (and suggest) away.
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re: SCP-1123 DISCUSSION

I was thinking the same thing as well. SCP-1123 could definitely have many more scenarios. It would have a different one every playthrough. According to the article, "██% of imprints come from Communist China’s Great Leap Forward between 1958 and 1961, ██% of imprints come from Nazi Germany’s extermination efforts between 1939 and 1945, while only █% come from events such as the Armenian Genocide or the Iraqi Anfal campaign where deaths are only estimated in the 1 to 2 million range." Regalis has only put in an imprint of the Nazi camp one. There could also be imprints of the Great Leap Forward and the Armenian Genocide, according to the article.

According to Wikipedia, for the Great Leap Forward, "not all deaths during the Great Leap were from starvation. Frank Dikötter estimates that at least 2.5 million people were beaten or tortured to death and 1 to 3 million committed suicide.[96]". The Great Leap Forward's imprint could be you being killed or tortured by a member of a militia or something. For the Armenian Genocide thing, you could be sent to one of the Concentration camps. Or you could also be loaded into a boat and thrown into the water. Hell, the Nazi one could be expanded too. Maybe you could see some Nazi officers shoot some PoWs and then have their bodies burned. Something like that.

Also, in case anyone reads this, should I move this to another post? I know this is a discussion post, but I just wanna make sure.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.