Re: [0.7.4] "lockroom" replaces user-placed "room2C"

I tested this using an edited map and can confirm that it isn't just room2C. Tests show that the following rooms are not handled properly. Examination of the saved map in a hex editor both before and after testing in-game indicates that the editor is saving the correct room names; the problem is with the game itself.

room2C
Produces a lockroom. Wiki says it should be a corner room with a fake door located in the Containment Zone; rooms.ini confirms this.

room2Cz3
Produces a lockroom. Wiki says it should be a corner room in the Office Zone; rooms.ini confirms this.

room2Ctunnel
Produces a corner room with a fake door located in the Containment Zone. Wiki says it should be a corner variant of the cylindrical hallways. Rooms.ini says it's a Heavy Containment Zone room (contradicting the wiki).

I can upload the test map if needed, but it literally only consists of a bunch of supposed-to-be-corner rooms and the occasional 3-way hallway to link them.

EDIT: Testing shows this still happens in v0.8.

Re: [0.8.1] "lockroom" replaces user-placed "room2C"

I've been building a map in the editor for a couple of days now and noticed this too, that's why i came here to check if it's a known bug. I can confirm it as well; if you place any special corners (heavy containment, office), they get converted to lockrooms and occasionally fake door corners. Placing only fake door corners on a map converts most of them to lockrooms in the game.

Re: [0.8.1] "lockroom" replaces user-placed "room2C"

DavidJCobb wrote:Update on this: the bug (now?) depends on the rotations of the rooms.

The following rooms and rotations spawn as Lockrooms:

room2C at 0*
room2C at 270*
room2Ctunnel at 90*
room2Ctunnel at 270*
room2Cz3 at 0*

The mentioned rooms at any other rotation will spawn as Room2Cs.
No wonder my "room2cs" become "lockrooms".
Thanks! :)
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.