We should come up with names for the background fish.

Not necessarily in an official manner, but I feel like the fanbase should come together to come up with some fun names for little critters that fill the empty void that threatens us all constantly, even if just for a little tiny bit of immersion. I've come up with a few names for the five background fish. What do you guys think?
Looking at the texture files for the background fish (bgFish1.png),
I think we should call the top left "Barrablues", because their backs are a bit blue and they somewhat resemble barracudas.
The top right, the squid-like one, I think should be named "Nautelfs". Because they heavily resemble Nautili, and their shell is shaped like an elf's shoe.
A good name for the left middle should be Tigerspades, because of their shape (Somewhat respembling a spade in cards) and pattern.
Right middle? Kaaibacks. The scales on their backs look a lot like that of a crocodile, or alligator or kaaiman's. Kaai just sounds the most catchy.
The bottom one I think should have something to do with their gills, because they have WAAY too many of them. Gillman (Plural = Gillmen), or perhaps Gillnecks.

Those are just my ideas for those names. Correct me if they already got some unofficial names. And feel free to comment if you think of better names.