Deep Divers Industrial Diving Company - English Serious/Mature RP

In preparation for the big launch of Barotrauma, I and staff of great people I've known for going on a year now have created the Deep Divers server.

Essentially what we plan on doing is the unique concept to ever hit Barotrauma RP, with some of the best RP to compliment the idea.

The year is 2219, and Europa had been settled a mere 47 years earlier. Separated from the growing power of governments on Earth and Mars, Europa finds itself to be ruled by corporations with central government being nearly nonexistent. Located on a remote industrial outpost would be a company called the Deep Divers. The Deep Divers have become one of the well-known diving companies, for their record of taking on jobs most others wouldn't take in a million years.

Assisted by several custom submarines and custom mechanics to keep the RP interesting and the player on the edge of their seat, we have a lot of hope for this server. It isn't the first time I've owned a BT RP server either, so my staff and I have the experience that a lot of other servers won't have come 0.9.

If you're looking for a more serious setting for great stories and engaging gameplay, then the server may just be for you.

https://discord.gg/PkexH9d

Questions? Don't be afraid to join the Discord and ping the owners for assistance!