Re: Introduce yourself thread

Hello, My name is Chill! I have seen SCP for some time now, but actually had no desire to play it up until yesterday. The thing that made me really want to download this game was SCP-294. I was also curious if anyone knows how to open up SCP-1025's door. I have tried every Key Card Including the Omni key Card, but the game just shouts back at me "you insert the key card into the slot but nothing happens"

I'm a random guy on the internet, and I came here specifically to report a couple of bugs. But since I can't start threads until I post 3 times, that's exactly what I'm doing.

I know it's to deter spam and all, but seriously, you could have a mailbox for that stuff, or something.

Seriously, I'm going an extra mile just by posting this. I could just walk away with those bugs. :106:

MOD EDIT: Avoid double/triple posting!

Welcome to all the newbies.
Dryunya wrote:I'm a random guy on the internet, and I came here specifically to report a couple of bugs. But since I can't start threads until I post 3 times, that's exactly what I'm doing.

I know it's to deter spam and all, but seriously, you could have a mailbox for that stuff, or something.

Seriously, I'm going an extra mile just by posting this. I could just walk away with those bugs. :106:
When saying that you have to do three posts before you can make a topic, we kind of mean it on different threads haha. Edited your post a bit to avoid the triple posting.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Hello everyone. I am King Koopa. Age 18. Sweden.
I play most of the time tf2. When playing tf2 I often play vsh/ff2,vsh/ff2 x10 and slender fortress.
It happends sometimes that I am playing SCP Containment Breach. I love how you devs have made it.
I also have started to play World of Tanks again(but made a new acc)
I have made a few animated gifs like this one
I also have made a nice looking picture that I made by mixing a picture of 2 dogs and Twix chocolate(not sure if it was just the paper or it showed some chocolate too).
It maybe was this picture.
Spoiler
I love to eat Pizza, Hotdog(not hot dogs :laugh: ), Hamburger. And yet I am skinny( :|).
I am also a Stargate fan. I wish that it would be more seasons and movies :sob:
I own Nintendo 64 and the games for it---> Super Mario 64, Zelda(not sure what the entire name was) aaaand James Bond 007(something like that).
Baiiii

Hi there, my name is Liam or Frostd,
I am a long-time Gamer and YouTuber. I'm still fairly new to SCP and Containment Breach, but recently started a let's play on my channel.
If anyone is interested then here's the link to the First Episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcj5g96vMkk
If you're not interested that is fine as well, I look forward to getting to know other gamers and fans alike.
Nice to meet you (virtually) and good day!
- Frostd