Re: Introduce yourself thread

Hello all,

My name is James McI :REDACTED: (will reply to pm if really important).

I'm a software infrastructure developer in NYC looking for fun side projects to keep the code skills fresh. Love this game and would like to contribute if I can. I work with all sorts of languages.

Just want to say love the game and hope I can contribute in some way.
James Mc :REDACTED:

Yo,

My name is Garand, or in real life, :REDACTED:

I play v1.0.5, and surprisingly, I play it on a mac using wine. It works jolly well, except for the colours being messed up, for which I am still looking for a texture pack.

Also, how to post on the main forum? I can only reply to topics :P

Hello, I'm a newbie user here. I am actually enjoying SCP: Containment Breach, I would like to say good job to the guys that made the game, the updates serve really well to the title.
I heard of the game through a random article when I was browsing through the wiki, then the SCPs in the wiki. I am 16 years old, and a junior in high school, learning to work with metal and steel. I play a lot of games on different consoles, but mainly PC. I hope this is sufficient! :D

If you want to find me on steam, my Steam-name is: Reborn

Simply_None wrote:Hello, I'm a newbie user here. I am actually enjoying SCP: Containment Breach, I would like to say good job to the guys that made the game, the updates serve really well to the title.
I heard of the game through a random article when I was browsing through the wiki, then the SCPs in the wiki. I am 16 years old, and a junior in high school, learning to work with metal and steel. I play a lot of games on different consoles, but mainly PC. I hope this is sufficient! :D

If you want to find me on steam, my Steam-name is: Reborn
Welcome! :)
eric