Re: Introduce yourself thread

Hi! I'm SilenceDogood. Though I'm not much of a gamer myself, I have watched tons of gameplays of SCP:CB and read up on several SCPs on the Wiki site.

I'm working through community college to pursue my Associate's degree, and by the end of fall quarter this year, I will be a certified screenwriter! When I'm more knowledgeable in the cinematic world (and a little less poor, lol), I would like to turn SCP Containment Breach into a TV series. I feel that the concept and story in the game has much promise, and I would love to develop it into something more. I've already been writing out sketches of scenes for episodes, and I'm starting to form a bit of an idea of a main story line (which would involve Chaos Insurgency in the plot).

Other than that, I love reading, writing, music, and I'm a Merwholockian.

Favorite SCPs include: SCP-049, SCP-999, SCP-087-B, SCP-1171, SCP-515, SCP-354, SCP-035, and SCP-860.

I guess I was supposed to do this a little while ago.

Oops. :e:
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

My name is Torse and I'm...
[deep breath]

..addicted to monsters.

I love creature designs, concepts, ideas, theories, synonyms here, as well as anything scary! Not gore/torture though. I'm oddly squeamish despite my interests.

One day I hope to learn how to 3D model to help out games like SCP:CB.
I've had one bad experience with trying to jump into a modelling program + lifelong issue of having no motivation for anything = I don't know when I'll get around to learning.
But hopefully soon. SCP-939 is just dreadful looking.
(There's a sculpture on Deviantart somewhere that looks awesome and is still very accurate to the original SCP article.. someone should get on that!)

I love the atmosphere of SCP:CB and hope that the MAV will soon be fixed so I can actually make it until the end of the game.
So far my record is like 5 rooms past intro before crashing.

Anyway. I'll just be creepin the forums and cheering everyone on from under my rock. :173:

oh and I feel that I should share the nickname my boyfriend and I have given 173...
Baby Booty 8D