Re: Introduce yourself thread

Hello everyone, I am Feguelion, a french Let's Player and I am interested in game development.
I have discovered SCP - Containment Breach and the SCP Foundation with let's plays, and I really like both. I appreciate all the effort put in the game.

Also, I have some programming knowledge and Blitz3d so I may try to contribute to the game one day. I have already created experimental games, mostly in 2D. I love Doom and I am currently modding it.
I plan learning Java and probably C++ in the future.
Member of the FunnyLetsPlayTeam (french Let's Plays channel) | Creator of SCP - Doom Experiment

Hello, I am The1-2-3Kid. And I'm a little new to this forum. First off, I want to say that SCP: CB is a great game. And Secondly, Can anybody help me with a little Problem I'm having with SCP. See, I got everything installed. But, Somehow it's still not letting me play. Iplress the Icon and it tells me that Font GFX\Cour.ttf is not found. Can anybody please tell me what that means and what I can do to fix it? Thank you so Much for your help. :laugh:

Hello Everyone , my name,erm... username is Skesari321 , and this is my first time joining a horor game forum. my first horor game ever is Slender , but i dont like it too much because i never can beat the game with the really low brightness in the game , so i move away from it. :sad:

i know SCP : CB from markiplier (you guys know him dont you ?) horor game compilation . at first , i dont have any interest in the game . but slowly i start have a bit interest for it. then i download the old version of SCP : CB v. 3.0.2 from another website because i have a problem with my internet that not let me download the game throught scpcb website. that my first time ever to meet my first jumpscare monster , Scp-173 :173: . when i have found out the way to download the newest game from the original website . i download it and play it. :)

it almost immpossible to look forward because my slow computer , make me have been beaten up by :173: a hundred of time. but slowly i master it. and finnaly i get ending gate B when i got shoot by a MTF or Helicopter. also it like a week ago , i got gate a ending when i captured by the MTF unit. actually i want to get the ending that i got kidnapped by some kind of terorist, but i think , the MTF unit make it to enter the Radical Larry Containment Chamber and re-Contain it . :doubt:

Now ,i have join this website and i hope i can help the community to make the game grow to most Cool , Awesome , and Scary game in the world :laugh:

Greetings fellow test subjects!

I'm a 24 years old, enthusiastic gamer from Finland. I haven't played any horror games of this sort previously. Only game I've played so far that could come close would be the Left 4 Dead series. My friend guided me here and I've had fun with the current version so far. Over and out.