Re: Purpose for Tesla Gate

914 killed me wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
914 killed me wrote:they exist for the 106 achievement which is bugged in 1.3 and wont be fixed probably
It is working fine.
Its not i tried in light and heavy zones many times
I also tried it and it works fine everywhere. Maybe you have achievements pop-up off.

Vane Brain wrote:
914 killed me wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: It is working fine.
I also tried it and it works fine everywhere. Maybe you have achievements pop-up off.
no dude i always have it on and i play 1.3.6 i havent got that achievement in any version after 1.3

914 killed me wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
914 killed me wrote:
no dude i always have it on and i play 1.3.6 i havent got that achievement in any version after 1.3
i have a similar issue, the thing is teslas don't even stop him, he just passes through and the tesla doesn't even shock him

scooterman1542 wrote:
914 killed me wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: I also tried it and it works fine everywhere. Maybe you have achievements pop-up off.
i have a similar issue, the thing is teslas don't even stop him, he just passes through and the tesla doesn't even shock him
It only can happen if 106 spawned in a same room where tesla is.

Vane Brain wrote:
scooterman1542 wrote:
914 killed me wrote:
I'm guessing that's a bug that needs fixed. :106:
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

Vane Brain wrote:
scooterman1542 wrote:
914 killed me wrote:
huh, never knew that

i had a save where about 1 minute after loading mr. :106: spawns so since i was near a tesla gate i tried to shock him by making him spawn in the room and then running to the other side