Re: SCP Suggestions General

Gogert777 wrote:You mean MTF putting a box on him and containing him? Yea that was talked about. 718 can be another good way of doing it as well.
Anyway, the effect of 718 (after 30 second maybe)on the player making her want to kill one of the eyes and it would exploded and after maybe 2 minutes ( you are walking around) and you still have to blink but the eye that is coming from your chest (so you can see it) does not. So guess getting 718 attached to you would be a good thing. idk, your input?
unfortunately the growth takes 24 hours to grow on the host and in all common sense you would either be dead or it would be of no use by that time. cool thought but if the growth was faster then it would be a weird camera persepective because you could see out of it, and it would be maddening and dissorienting

HAHA, make it explode on you, leave the game from a whole day ,and come back. BINGO :mrgreen:
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Gogert777 wrote:HAHA, make it explode on you, leave the game from a whole day ,and come back. BINGO :mrgreen:

reminds me of certain parts of metal gear solid 3, like the boss fight with the End, if you stop playing for like 2 weeks and come back he dies from old age :lol: alternatively if you wait one day he captures you :oops:

Are you the type of person that makes stuff, like could you make 718?
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Dr. Geist wrote:Im sure as the game progresses in development there will be a permanent way to contain 173, and that could be a possible way.
If this strikes true in the end, I suggest that the procedure to contain him be mundane, and quite difficult. Making it almost more appealing to just let him hunt you.
Just sit still, and this won't hurt a bit~

Storytime Doctor wrote:
Dr. Geist wrote:Im sure as the game progresses in development there will be a permanent way to contain 173, and that could be a possible way.
If this strikes true in the end, I suggest that the procedure to contain him be mundane, and quite difficult. Making it almost more appealing to just let him hunt you.
It will if enough people support it, and that way lord regelis can see that it is wanted and is a marvalis idea. Maybe 718 should not be a way to contain 173. A way to contain 173 could be if you lock him in a especial room somewhere. (a room that as not been made yet for the game?) Maybe SCP-002 haha
#718 :mrgreen:

Gogert777 wrote:Are you the type of person that makes stuff, like could you make 718?
unfortunately my modelling experience is limited to engineering stuff, solidworks, autocad and the like ;) you want a scale 3d model of a building or an airplane engine and im your guy but otherwise not without alot of practice and learning on the specifics, although im sure it wouldnt be too hard to merge the 2 skills
Storytime Doctor wrote:
I was more hypothesizing on a possible use for 718 not a real means of containment for 173, although i agree containment should be somewhat difficult

Dr. Geist wrote:
Gogert777 wrote:Are you the type of person that makes stuff, like could you make 718?
unfortunately my modelling experience is limited to engineering stuff, solidworks, autocad and the like ;) you want a scale 3d model of a building or an airplane engine and im your guy but otherwise not without alot of practice and learning on the specifics, although im sure it wouldnt be too hard to merge the 2 skills
Storytime Doctor wrote:
I was more hypothesizing on a possible use for 718 not a real means of containment for 173, although i agree containment should be somewhat difficult
I agree that 718 would be a good fit for the game, once again expressing the importance of the blinking mechanic. I also think that rooms like these should have a very light track of music behind them. Considering the facility is silent, when introduced to a new SCP, I think a light track of disheartening music would fit very well. I'm not talking extremely loud, just foreboding as you approach whatever you're walking in to. I will post an example of such music, below(This is royalty free music, so it could be used in the game, if the developers chose:)

http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-fr ... ection=037 Please refer to, "The House of Leaves" in the following link. It starts out rather quiet, so you can skip forward, in order to get the point I'm making. I understand this song is a bit over-dramatic, but it could fit well in introducing an SCP such as SCP-096.
Just sit still, and this won't hurt a bit~

http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-fr ... ection=037 Please refer to, "The House of Leaves" in the following link. It starts out rather quiet, so you can skip forward, in order to get the point I'm making. I understand this song is a bit over-dramatic, but it could fit well in introducing an SCP such as SCP-096.
"Aftermath" sounds awesome, or "Very Low Note" on the next page. though are the ones i thought would be great for the room of 718. :mrgreen: