Re: Dev Topic #2

InnocentSam wrote:Regalis said he'll try out my 008 mod this weekend and it might get put into the game...
Congratulations, welcome to the cool kids club.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:Regalis said he'll try out my 008 mod this weekend and it might get put into the game...
Does contributing two sounds count?
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

MonocleBios wrote:
._.?

InnocentSam wrote: Programmers only. :laugh:

There's another club, but it has these three in it... :173: :106: :096:
Nice one, i see....

InnocentSam wrote:
I used to think the :096: emote was an engineer with a helmet before I typed it myself and saw it was
:173: <---- This bitch

I think the 008 mod fit really well for the most part; in my opinion I could see it as being in the final product.
Definitely one of the highest quality mods I've seen for CB.
Doomed From Birth

Codaman2x4 wrote:I think the 008 mod fit really well for the most part; in my opinion I could see it as being in the final product.
Definitely one of the highest quality mods I've seen for CB.
Agreed

Honestly, within my company, I'm a little disconnected on updates regarding our mobile app for SCPCB. As far as I know, it's just the new modelling in Unity that's done, which I think Regalis would only consider being a "pony :173: mod".....and the actual coding is a nightmare, because we are supposed to code in both Java AND Objective C for Android and iOS respectively....honestly, I don't know how much two 14 year olds can really do with this game.

Couple that with school and the rest of our day, and I suddenly realize that I'm REALLY DISCONNECTED.

-- Vivek Peri, CEO of Vostok Technologies