Re: Dev Topic #2

InnocentSam wrote:
Omniary wrote:On the other hand, looking at the large cut or incision on the chest of the subject, I'd say it also could be SCP-049, as it fits the description of a zombie created by him as well.
049 seems more likely. Hasn't he been in the pipeline for a while now?
Yes

InnocentSam wrote:
Omniary wrote:On the other hand, looking at the large cut or incision on the chest of the subject, I'd say it also could be SCP-049, as it fits the description of a zombie created by him as well.
He has. If I remember correctly, he was pointed out within the first few pages of the SCP Suggestion thread on the old forum. Regalis did say his role seemed a bit too similar to 106 though. And if it is, I really wonder how he managed to have a model made and animated. Not saying that it's a very complex model though.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:
He has. If I remember correctly, he was pointed out within the first few pages of the SCP Suggestion thread on the old forum. Regalis did say his role seemed a bit too similar to 106 though. And if it is, I really wonder how he managed to have a model made and animated. Not saying that it's a very complex model though.
But, SCP 049 could fit and work for the game? Righto?

All this speculation is driving me crazy!
I could see 049 coming into play while running from 106, turn the hallway and 049 and 106 have you surrounded. Surely rustling even the most stubborn of jimmies.
Or that little empty room in the maintenance tunnels, have him stumble his way out of there or something.
Doomed From Birth

Codaman2x4 wrote:All this speculation is driving me crazy!
I could see 049 coming into play while running from 106, turn the hallway and 049 and 106 have you surrounded. Surely rustling even the most stubborn of jimmies.
Or that little empty room in the maintenance tunnels, have him stumble his way out of there or something.
?

SCP 513 wrote:
Codaman2x4 wrote:All this speculation is driving me crazy!
?
I'm saying the 049 and 106 seem like they would work similarly. So I could see them sort of working hand in hand against the player.
Pardon my French.
Doomed From Birth

Well, here's to say that I was originally considering Java....and because distribution to Google Play is also a lot cheaper, I guess I'll start working on the Android app. I'm only familiar with C Language, and I have a couple of people ready to help me learn Java.....and my head is already spinning.

Let's hope all goes well and :173: :106: :096: find their way onto peoples' smartphones! :laugh: :wink:

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:I'll be honest. I'm looking forward to this update less so that I can play it, but more so that I can watch Markiplier play it.
Ditto

vostoktechnologies wrote:Well, here's to say that I was originally considering Java....and because distribution to Google Play is also a lot cheaper, I guess I'll start working on the Android app. I'm only familiar with C Language, and I have a couple of people ready to help me learn Java.....and my head is already spinning.

Let's hope all goes well and :173: :106: :096: find their way onto peoples' smartphones! :laugh: :wink:
Looking forward to this! Let‘s hope it works when you will finish that...