Re: Dev Topic #3

Lusor1111 wrote:The Why the decontamination zone is even there? If the virus can't be contagied by air it makes no sense, just by semoving the hazmat clothes you would no longer carry any risk of infection. I could make sense if instead of the tiny amount of viral matter they had, there where something that could spray the virus over you.
James The Skunk wrote:What I think is weirder is why even bother with the Haz Mat suit?

It does make kind of sense but the only thing is does is just protect you from a little shard of glass that cuts and infects you.
Y'all are forgetting some important bits here. One, SCP-008 has an infection rate of 100%. The Foundation takes no risks with containment. Two, SCP-008 can be spread through ANY bodily fluid. This includes sweat, tears, blood, saliva, [DATA EXPLICIT}, etc. Three, HazMat suits are pretty hardy and won't be cut up by a few pieces of flying debris.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

InnocentSam wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:Honestly, you have any better ideas for implementation, let me know.
SCP-020
Tried that. Too many animated textures made the game lag. Although that may have been down to shoddy implementation.
What about SCP-217? It can't be too hard to impliment. There's already a pain system for the tissue convertion. The only thing you'd really have to add is a faint ticking noise.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

InnocentSam wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote:There's already a pain system for the tissue convertion.
W-what?
I think he's talking about the health system with the MTFs. You could just modify that to go with SCP-217.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Great version I was hoping for scp 860 though but maybe he will be in the next version and maybe you can add scp 990 and 513-1 again.