Re: Dev Topic #3

Regalis wrote: There's also a little addition in 079's room, a hard-as-fuck puzzle which reveals you some major details about the cause of the breach if you manage to solve it.
Has a hint been added yet about what the player is supposed to do in order to open his door? A new player would have no clue what to do. Especially if they got a bad seed where the power room spawns far away :sad:

Serimah wrote:
Daniel123Shaw123 wrote:Would be good if you could release 0.7.4 by erm... Thursday, Holiday. Also whats with the moon being in SCP?
Errr... you seriously expect Regalis to put out game releases on a day that is specifically convenient to you? :D
Oh i wish... maybe we could get the next SCP release on tuesday. Or maybe even on monday, that would be awesome!

But on a more serious note now.
I also ran across 096's old room at one point but got a little issue shortly after. I didn't want to go through 096's chamber and instead went back looking around for a different path.
Then I walked into my bro's new room. The MTF was there. complaining and whining. But my bro was missing. So the MTF was talking to himself but didn't even get to the shooting bit.
Door remained closed, naturally. Greeeeat :(
I said 'would be good' if he could release it on thursday so stop trying to cause fights.
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?

Well, It ain't toman happen, Daniel. He'll post the new version whenever he wants.

Also, a puzzle? This is exciting.

I think a puzzle would be great to add to the game. It would give the player a break from changing pants all the time. :laugh: I'll sure give it a shot when it's added!
“Fear makes us feel our humanity.” ~Benjamin Disraeli

You can now download the new version of the game on the website have already done it. I like 096 new animations;)

Where is the damn code for new 079 code door?
You are like an annoying house fly! Buzz buzz buzzbuzz- Slap! It's time to swap the fly!

Niikiitaa03 wrote:Where is the damn code for new 079 code door?
you need a keycard to open scp-079's door.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
Niikiitaa03 wrote:Where is the damn code for new 079 code door?
you need a keycard to open scp-079's door.
There is indeed a new code door in 079's chamber, just beside his original keycard door, although i don't know where the code is hidden.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.