Re: SCP Map Creator

Steelpoint wrote:I have a feeling the clipping comes from the rooms being much larger then the icons make them appear. I would suggest larger rooms would take up more blocks in the creator design page.
Actually it happened to me multiple times, I even encountered a situation where 173's starting room BEFORE the breach clipped into the corners of my maps multiple times making saving in the current series of rooms impossible, even when I hit teleport start and let the intro scene play out or even stopped the intro scene from playing.

the SCP map editor, let's face it, is buggy. I had to add room2closets to trouble shoot the corruption.

Hey guys! :)

Long time no see.

I've been messing around with this feature and have it kinda almost worked out. Still working on creating a map that literally just showcases each different SCP / event room leading off of a straight hallway. I keep getting clipping issues because as has been mentioned by Steelpoint, some rooms are bigger than others, so my guess is that I'll just have to experiment with different angles, corners and tunnels etc.

Has anybody else done this yet? Would love to make a video showcasing the new (and older) stuff in the facility, and it would be a hell of a lot easier if it were all within arms reach. I did a forum search, but couldn't find anything related.

I'll post mine (if possible) here once it's done!

x

GamingMediocrity wrote:Still working on creating a map that literally just showcases each different SCP / event room leading off of a straight hallway.
That kind of level would actually be pretty useful for testing out mods.

So I made my first level, things went bad when the pocket dimension appeared in the start room and one of the D-Class couldn't get into the containment cell...I believe it was a success.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

GamingMediocrity wrote:Hey guys! :)

Long time no see.

I've been messing around with this feature and have it kinda almost worked out. Still working on creating a map that literally just showcases each different SCP / event room leading off of a straight hallway. I keep getting clipping issues because as has been mentioned by Steelpoint, some rooms are bigger than others, so my guess is that I'll just have to experiment with different angles, corners and tunnels etc.

Has anybody else done this yet? Would love to make a video showcasing the new (and older) stuff in the facility, and it would be a hell of a lot easier if it were all within arms reach. I did a forum search, but couldn't find anything related.

I'll post mine (if possible) here once it's done!

x
Just do hallways, plenty of hallways.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!