Re: Removal of 372.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:I mean,that when I'm playing,372 suddenly pops out at the corner of my vision and it scares me a lot!
I hate back-seat moderating as much as the next guy, but:
Steelpoint wrote:1. No spamming, trolling or advertising.
Might want to calm down a bit there champ, for your own good.
M-x dingus-mode

You're completely missing the point. I suggested to change the whole 372 "introduction" not talk about how it works :'(
That brightly lit room just won't cut it for me. Maybe have the lights flashing and then have it appear for a split second.

Also, the room is quite tiny. Given, the old SCP Versions were rather... boxed in... but with the latest update we find ourselves in huge rooms or hallways more and more often.
So perhaps give the old containment chambers some more space as well.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:Also, the room is quite tiny. Given, the old SCP Versions were rather... boxed in... but with the latest update we find ourselves in huge rooms or hallways more and more often.
Even the containment chamber for The Clockworks got a higher roof in v0.8.1...I think...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:
Serimah wrote:Also, the room is quite tiny. Given, the old SCP Versions were rather... boxed in... but with the latest update we find ourselves in huge rooms or hallways more and more often.
Even the containment chamber for The Clockworks got a higher roof in v0.8.1...I think...

I'm pretty sure it just gets some plaster celing/air vents at the top. The "hangar-style" roof was there since around 0.6 or 0.7.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

RobbieNewton wrote:I suppose its agian worth thinking, if 372 was removed, what logically could replace it in terms of SCP's?
Technically, 513-1 would replace it right there, given it and 372's similar mechanics. It would pretty much be replacing the scip who replaced it...

513-1 be like "Revenge, bitches!"

Z-Bites wrote:
RobbieNewton wrote:I suppose its agian worth thinking, if 372 was removed, what logically could replace it in terms of SCP's?
Technically, 513-1 would replace it right there, given it and 372's similar mechanics. It would pretty much be replacing the scip who replaced it...

513-1 be like "Revenge, bitches!"
That be a very fair point.
[youtube]UiiFYiX_EYM[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/user/LizandRobbie
https://www.facebook.com/LizandRobbieYoutube?ref=hl

Maybe actually add a button to make it seem like you used to be able to open it, and actually put doors so it actually looks natural and it will look fine.

But I guess your right, I think a hanger roof like 914's would make it look better.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time